Chapter 1: Prologue

A/n: Yo! This is my new account in Wattpad, I was previously known as Argen_Saiyan_Ui, I am starting again with new fics, but don't worry I will try to update some from my older account... But don't count too much on it, give me a break from my last account and let me just write this fic plz, there is one fic I will definately update though, that is my newest one, Wizarding Ninja Heir, hope you enjoy this fic!

================================================================================================================================================================

In Tokyo lived a boy- a teenager, but he wasn't like other teenagers - no, there was something wrong with him, the other teenagers around him hung out with others their age, hanging out and laughing together - not him, he walked the streets alone, with an emotionless expression on his face, as if he didn't feel anything at all, he felt like others stared at him as he walked - and they ddi - he looked down at his feet, not too preoccupied by the path he was taking.

His black hair poked out of his red cap, the cap looked so worn out that most would consider it an ancient relic - it's white parts were now a yellowish white color which made it seem more than a few years old, there were some marks on the hat, further showing it's possible age. The boy wore a red jacket with short white sleeves, a black undershirt, blue jeans and white shoes. He already stood out, but what made it worse were his two crimson eyes which looked like they glew under the cap's shadow, the boy remembered how his eyes were a beacon of compliments by children his age in the past, unique and rare, it wasn't a trait just anyone had. It only made it worse when people stopped him in the streets to take photos, because apparently he looked a lot like Red from pokemon. He loved pokemon, but he just didn't see the resemblance. In his opinion Red was a lot more handsome.

He hated standing out, it created an already existing barrier between him and other people - it's why he hated his name, Fukyutsui Tetsujin. A name no one will ever find in name-books, why? Well because his parents united two separate words to make his first name - it made him stand out in school already - having a name like that already made things weird, but his eyes and hair - which seemed to defy gravity without his cap - increased this greatly. He hated how he looked, but there was something he hated even more - wasting time.

Time was a concept humanity created, it was something which fascinated the teenager greatly, but at the same time he hated it - he always seemed to be late to something, and never had time for anything - right now he walked forwards, trying to walk towards his house so he could take out his science project and finish it - it was due the next day and he had only finished part of it.

"..." the boy sighed while walking forwards, it honestly seemed like the only thing he could do, so he kept walking, he truly hated wasting time, but there were things he was willing to waste time on - although he'd never admit he was wasting time with them - watching anime, taking naps, cooking, reading manga and playing video games all of this brought him a certain amount of happiness that the boring world outside didn't.

He stopped in-front of a train-station, he was already inside one of the platforms ready to leave so that he could go home, but as fate would have it - it wasn't his luckiest day. Something pushed against his back, it was small and hard, at first he ignored it, he mused of what it could be, but didn't think much of it, but a few seconds later he heard a raspy and tired voice whisper in his ear, "You fucker, you stole my dream- now you fucking die."

BANG!!

"..." He felt a sharp pain on his back, opposite to where his heart was, now he was certain that it was not another person's phone or toy sword, it was a gun. As he fell down on the floor with his ears ringing he made sure to look at the person who had shot him, he swore to whatever entity might be out there that he had never seen that man in his life - and he had pretty good memory, his heart sank - he had been mistaken by someone else and killed. As if to worsen his feelings the man's eyes widened and he bit his lower lip which quivered as he tried to run away from the platform yelling, "Sorry, sorry!" Now the boy was there, on the ground - with his eyes blurred and his ears ringing from the shot.