Chapter 5 | I just wanted to play videogames

A/n: I don't own any of the manga/anime/songs/book/videogame references that might be in here.

Hope you enjoy the chapter!

======================================================================================================================================================

It was finally time, Fukyutsui waited in an enormous line outside an electronics store, he had brought several different things, like food, a sleeping bag and sleeping blinders, no matter what, he was not missing the release of pokemon for anything. He was in an enormous line which didn't seem to have an end, thankfully he wasn't at the end of it, in fact he was at the start, he had woken up two hours after having defeated the boss and then gone to the store and waited there, he was surprised to see that there were people there already, after all the release date was the following day, he was the sixth in line as he waited for the doors of the store to open.

Some might've said that waiting an entire day for a videogame was a waste of time – not Fukyutsui, the pokemon games were something of his childhood and something he loved playing, he was getting that copy of pokemon red no matter what happened, he was a big fan of the franchise and would not leave without it!

"So you're missin' school to buy this game?" asked one of the people in the line, it was an older man with black hair and.... Toji... 'What is he doing here?' questioned Fukyutsui, looking at the seventh person down the line, there he was, staring at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Yo Toji! You know this kid?" asked one of the people earlier in the line, "Yea, I know im' alright." answered Toji, making the boy roll his eyes, "Has anyone told you that the kid looks an awful lot like the game character?" asked another person down the line. Fukyutsui turned his ears off as he waited for the doors to open, only two minutes left to go and he wasn't missing it because of school, or because of level grinding, or even because of food! Damn it! He had made five sandwiches just for the occasion. He took one out and started eating it.

"You should be in school kid," said Toji, looking at Fukyutsui with curious eyes, 'The game is more important than school.' Thought Fukyutsui, looking back at Toji with resolve. The two stared each other down, Toji somehow able to understand what the boy was thinking nodded. "I agree. It's not always that you get a game like this being released." said Toji, nodding as he looked at the boy with the corner of his eyes, Fukyutsui got out of his sleeping bag and then cleaned up his little corner on the floor.

"The kid's a waiting natural Toji, you should've seen it," said another one of the people there, Fukyutsui got up and dusted himself off and then put his sleeping bag inside another, smaller looking bag, "He brought a sleepin' bag and everything." continued the man, pointing at the younger boy who nodded.

They all heard a metallic sound rattle and instantly looked towards the door of the shop, they were opening it. Fukyutsui could see some people in the distance prepare to sprint into the store and disrespect the line everyone was waiting in, he wasn't about to let that happen. He had brought the sword bag just in-case he needed to kill a curse during the night, thankfully there were none, and now he could use his sword sheath to break the legs of whoever tried to cut the line.

The intended victim – targets seemed to notice the sudden drawing of a sword bag and took a few steps back, Fukyutsui would be killed before anyone cut in-front of him to get this game. They heard the door fully open, and all eyes were now on the sign of the door, the paper sign which said closed was then flipped to open, and suddenly everyone started running towards the entrance, the people respecting the line came as such, but some tried to be smart and run in-front of others to get there first – unluckily for them, they ended up with a fractured shin, courtesy of Fukyutsui's sword sheath.