Silk

Saturday came

Saturday came.

She was getting ready for the party.

He was getting ready for the party.

She had no idea he was going to be there.

He knew she was going to be there, that's why he was going.

Not only because it was a party, but because he knew she going to be there.

He wanted to talk to her,

To hold her,

But most importantly, he wanted to say sorry.

Even if he's done it multiple times.

He wouldn't stop apologizing until she forgave him.

She wore a loosely fitted, brown, silk dress, and cream colored heels.

He wore dark blue, washed out jeans with a white graphic tee, a brown flannel over it, and Nike mid-blazers.

He got to the party before her.

Having had a few drinks with friends, He turned towards the opening door.

In his eyes, she looked amazingly amazing.

He noticed every little thing about her that night that he hadn't noticed before,

Her glowing skin, her eyes, her smile, her curves, but most importantly, he noticed her lips.

Her lips that had the same strawberry lip gloss that had caused them to get ever so close to each other before.

She saw him.

She knew he was there, but didn't acknowledge it. Especially after their late phone call yesterday.

The first phone call she had with him for the first time in three years.

The phone call that didn't end too well.

The phone call that hurt both of them, but yet, he still had a feeling about her. And a good one too.

He studied her from across the room.

She didn't seem like much of a party girl in his eyes, but little did he know, she was what makes the party's fun.

"Shots!" She yelled, holding the bottle of Cristalino.

She was standing on top of a small table. Shot after shot.

He went towards her. "Didn't take you as much of the party type princess."

She put her arms around his neck, still standing on the table. "Yea well I didn't take you as the hot type, but you sir are mighty fine." Her words were slurred and so was the little giggle she let out.

"I think you've had enough princess." He took the bottle and shot glass from her hands.

Her friend coming from the kitchen with a drink in her hand.