In his eyes.

As I watched her board her flight, I whispered, "I love you Olivia Dayh

As I watched her board her flight, I whispered, "I love you Olivia Dayh." And I left the airport with tears rolling down my face.

I got home and went straight to my room. Plopping down on my bed and dragging my hands down my face.

Memories from last night filling my head.

I paced around my room. Anger filling me up.

I couldn't live without her.

Not even for a second, let alone three months.

I couldn't take it anymore. I needed her.

I punched a hole in my wall. Not because of the anger, but the hurt.

She had barely left, but I didn't care. I already missed her.

First month without her:
•TW: sex!al assa!lt

She was the life of the party, but they weren't the same without her.

Vanessa had tried to get me to hook up with her, "Heyy Nate, I see your girlfriend isn't here." She was caressing my arm.

I cleared my throat, "Yeah she's not here."

She smiled at me. I knew exactly what she wanted, but the last time I gave it to her, Olivia hated me.

"No Vanessa. Go fuck someone else's boyfriend." I stepped back away from her.

She scoffed as she walked away.

I shook my head as I took a sip of my drink.

She had only been gone for about 2 weeks, but it wasn't the same. I haven't adjusted to her being gone.

Every time I tried to call her, it said she wasn't under any service.

I tried keeping to myself. Lea would talk to me once in a while to make sure I was doing okay. I always told her I was, when I wasn't.

A pack of cigarettes, sitting on my bedroom desk. I just stared at them. I had an urge to smoke, but even if I did send her a song, it wouldn't go through. How would she be there to help me?

I didn't want to keep her from having fun just because I can't control myself.

I ran my hands through my hair and sighed.

Grabbing a cigarette and lighting it, I didn't send her a song. I just smoked away the promise, I made to her, away.

She wouldn't answer my calls, my texts. I tried calling her for a month straight, and nothing.

What was I suppose to do for three months?

At every party I went too, Vanessa always tried getting me to hook up with her.