Still in love

He turned, holding the girl on the counter sink

"You fucking dick head!" She yelled and stormed off.

He quickly zipped up his pants and followed her out to her car. " 'Livia you weren't suppose to see that."

"See what? You fucking that bitch Vanessa Logan?! If you didn't want me to see it, maybe lock the fucking door next time bitch." She got in her car and drove off before he could even say another word to her.

He blew up her phone like crazy with calls and texts. She didn't answer. She left him on read. She didn't return his calls. She hated him. All over again. After she was starting to warm up to him and develop feelings for him, he went and fucked Vanessa Logan in her best friends house.

She got home. Her parents away on a business trip. She was all alone. She had her dog, a golden retriever, named Hercules.

As soon as she laid in her bed, she started crying.

She sniffled, "Hey Hercules. Come to comfort me I see."

The dog whined as she wiped a tear away. "You know that guy I told you about?" Hercules tilting his head, "He's a bitch. I saw him having sex with someone else."

The dog growled. "Yeah I know. If he ever comes by the house I want you to attack him."

Hercules laying next to her and her cuddling him. They both fell fast asleep. Hercules was the only guy she could trust.

The sound of her doorbell ringing and ringing non stop.

"I'm coming!"

It's been a few days since she's talked to him. Still, she didn't answer his calls, text, or even listened to any of his voice messages.

Her doorbell kept ringing. "I said I'm coming!" She walks towards the door and opens it. Her heart dropping again. Her mouth in a frown. Her eyebrows furrowed. Her eyes filled with anger.

It was him. He was at her doorstep.

"Aww does your girlfriend know you're here?"

"She's not my girlfriend 'Livia."

"Well you seem to fuck her pretty well- oh I mean know her pretty well." She gave a fake smile.

"Olivia I'm sorry-"

"No. You're only sorry because I found out."

"Olivia I like YOU okay!"

"You seem to like having sex with others girl too!"

"Look I know how you feel and I'm sorry!"

"You don't know how I feel! You will never know how I feel! Did it ever occur to you that you would be hurting me?! Because I'm pretty sure it didn't! You do things for you and only you Nathan Adler. And the only time you apologize is when you realize that you're losing the person you hurt!"