Chapter 1: The Plea of a Dying Man

Who Are The Unseen?

For many millenniums they've been called demi-gods, angels, deities, jinns...

But they simply call themselves The Unseen.

They possess the ability to hide in plain sight, while observing humans, and only make their presence known if they desire. They have been known to grant the desires of man or save the lives of the dying...ones they deem worthy.

All you must do is call the surname of The Unseen, and if they desire to help you, they will appear.

500 Years Ago...

Paitoon Chawalitrujiwong was dying of a mysterious illness. He visited the best shamans, revered holy healers, and the most respected doctors. All had been unsuccessful. He was the shadow of his former self and knew death was coming.

Throughout his delirium from drifting in and out of consciousness he remembered the legends his great grandfather used to tell him. Stories of beings not of their world with the ability to heal the incurable, bring wealth to the poor, and luck to the unfortunate.

The Unseen.

His great grandfather once wrote the surname that must never be spoken unless you were in desperate need. Summoning The Unseen did not come without risks. Just like humans, not all were benevolent; some were evil to the core.

But Paitoon was desperate. If he died now, this would be the end of his family's bloodline. He was unwed, the only child, and his parents were deceased.

"Guntachai," He weakly muttered.

For a moment all seemed still, and Paitoon cursed himself for listening to the ramblings of his mad elder. But seconds later a doom-shaped, blinding light appeared inside the small confines of his dwelling.

Paitoon couldn't believe his eyes, as someone stepped out of the dazzling glow.

His heart was hammering with shock and fear, at the beautiful man who stood before him.