Chapter 7: A Walk With Gun

Surprise My Lovelies! Did you miss me? I missed you all! I know its been like...what? 100 Years, right?

Previous Chapter...

The idea came so naturally, as Boun sped up to a feverish pace.

The thought of me holding a child in my arms that was the perfect blend of he and I.

Boun's eyes widened. "Prem..." He groaned, "Please don't think it, unless you really mean it. I will agree to it, if, you're sure!"

He's right. I shouldn't be thinking it. It's too soon. But I wanted this.

"You have to be sure!" He repeated with each thrust.

My body was going haywire with all the pleasure and tingling energy.

"I'm sure!" My body tightened, and the tension built inside me, until I was begging him for what I wanted.

"So be it!" He became wild and fierce with each merciless thrust until he let out a throaty moan.

He thrust one last time spilling his seed into me, in a rough, stifling climax. A blinding power gelled within me. It was illuminating and extraordinarily intense. Then I lost myself in my own release.

Conception was complete.

Prem POV

After many rounds of love making, I fell into a deep sleep. The following day, the warmth of the sunlight streaming through the window slowly rouse me awake. I gradually turned over with my eyes still closed, and stretched my arm across the soft satin sheets, seeking my Boun.

So much empty space.

Where was my husband? All remnants of drowsiness escaped me, and I sat up quickly only to be slightly startled by Boun's younger brother Gun sitting in a chair beside my bed.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you." He smiled gently at me, with a slight rueful expression on his face. "Brother Boun was woken earlier; he and father's presence had been requested by the Aydin Clan."

Thinking back to dinner the other day, I recalled what I was told about this clan.

The Aydin Clan had been neutral since the beginning of time. The Guntachai Clan had been vying for them to pledge their allegiance to them. They would be a great asset. Their primary ability is telekinesis. Their secondary ability is evasion. They are better at dodging/evading attacks than the other clans.

From what I understood, the leader Joong was more than willing to finally align themselves with the Guntachai clan, if Dunk, Boun's younger brother aligned himself in Joong's bed.

"Why didn't he wake me? I could've gone with him." I pouted slightly folding my arms across my chest.

"Never wake a pregnant celestial." Someone scoffed with a hilarity in their tone.