Chapter 10: Cruelty

Last Chapter

I could feel us making each other stronger.

With key precision he kept hitting a spot that sent jolts of satisfaction through my entire body.

His hands grasped mine, interlocking our fingers as he pounded into me. I felt so full and complete with him inside me, my moans were only muffled by his mouth on mine.

The pleasure grew with each motion and my internal muscles began to spasm as his pace quickened.

In one long, hard thrust I felt his body shudder and climax just as he does the same releasing deep inside me.

Boun slowly pulled out of me. I verbally protested at the sudden emptiness inside me.

His body curved protectively against mine. One hand, now resting on my stomach.

"You should sleep for a while because I'm nowhere near done with you."

Well damn.

Prem Point of View

Prem Point of View

It was the incessant desperate knocking that startled me out of my sleep.

"Prince Guntachai!" It was Off, the urgency in his tone alone, made my heart stutter.

Boun and I both hurriedly got dressed, the moment he swung open the door, I knew something was terribly wrong.

Off wasn't alone. There, stood Kao, Ohm, Freen, Boss, and other members of our security detail, only grim expressions overtook their features.

"There's been a breech, The Hargate left us a message." Boss said between gritted teeth.

My blood ran cold.

"Where's Mother Nune?" She had been putting up arrays of protection, how could there be a breech?

"She stayed with 'the message'." Freen uttered, I could tell she was visibly shaken.

"What is it?" Boun demanded.

"We haven't been able to get very close to it. Only Mother Nune. But if it's what we think it is..." Off shuttered.

"You must see it for yourself, brother." Ohm responded.

Kao stepped forward and looked into Boun's eyes, seeing the anger that reflected in them, there seemed to be a silent communication between the two siblings.

"And it may be wise if Prem didn't." Boss added.

"And why is that?" Boun's nostrils flared.

"Because the message was directed to him." Off revealed.

To hell with this!

"I'm not staying behind, especially if the message was me. I'm sick of this bitch! It's time we face it." By the lethal look in my eyes, Boun knew that this was not up for debate.