Chapter 8: Boun's Rage

For the sake of my story's progression and the plans I have, I needed to make a couple of ship changes. Please remain calm, the main ships Boun & Prem, Kao & Earth, Ohm & Fluke are still the same. I'm not sure how soon a chapter updates once edits are made, but if you've been reading The Unseen, I appreciate your support.

Please re-read the first 7 before reading this one.

Last Chapter...

Suddenly several more guards materialized, Off was leading the way, from the worried expression on his face, I could tell something wasn't right.

His first action, he cupped Gun's face in his and kissed his forehead. He was trembling.

"What's the matter?" Gun's tone was filled with concern. "Your healing energy is drained."

"I had to tend to the injured." He explained breathlessly.

Injured?! They were in a meeting. How the hell did someone get injured?!

Off then focused his attention on me.

"Prince Prem, your presence is required. Boun is livid and no one can seem to calm him down."

My stomach immediately did several somersaults.

"What happened?!" I demanded.

"After the meeting with the Promphaopun Clan, the next meeting held was with our allied clan leaders, you were mentioned in a negative light to Prince Boun's displeasure. He's the one causing the injuries."

My eyes went wide with fright.

"Take me to him."

New Sect Leader:  Joong of the Aydin Sect

New Sect Leader: Joong of the Aydin Sect

Future Successor: Unknown

Nickname: The Hauler Clan/Haulers

Derogatory: Runners