Chapter 3: Q & A

Hello, my lovelies, so what I'm going to do is give a breakdown of the four genders, and Prem will be unleashed to ask questions 😂🤣😅.

I cannot take full credit for the gender ideas, some of it comes from my crazy brain but other aspects were borrowed from the omegaverse genre.

Paternal Males

Their anatomy and inner workings are the same as mortal men. Everything 'pretty much' works the same. They can impregnate maternal males and maternal females. Any extra information about them, I will tell you along the way.

Maternal Males

Both "male" and "female" organs are present. They have a penis and internal testicles, that never descend. Instead of an anus or vulva, they possess a hermaphroditus (yes, I just used Greek mythology lol), which then subdivides into a birth and rectal canal. Both the birth canal and the rectal canal have a valve which prevents them from opening at the same time. They have a uterus, ovaries, and produce eggs. Just like mortal women, they can produce natural lubricant to aid sexual relations. They can give birth just like mortal women, or via cesarean. Childbirth can be painful but managed using their celestial energy (kind of like a magical epidural with no needle required). Urine is expelled through the urethra in the penis. Their orgasms can be achieved ejaculatory (retrograde), via hermaphroditus, or sometimes both.

Retrograde ejaculation: When azoosperm enters the bladder instead of emerging through the penis during orgasm.

Azoosperm: Semen that contains no sperm.

Interesting Fact: Retrograde ejaculation really happens, but in the real world it's said to make men sterile.

Paternal Females

They have a vagina and an internal, retractable penis (while I was writing this I was cracking up, because Eminem's song came to mind: go-go gadget dick! 😂🤣) that grows during arousal then will retract after mating. Their testicles are internal and have female reproductive organs. They can impregnate maternal males and maternal females.

On rare occasion pregnancy can be achieved with a paternal male.

Note: Let me just say the omegaverse is creative as fuck, 😂. I had an idea of what I wanted to do for paternal females, but when I started researching the topic of alpha females to get inspiration...yo! The variants were insane, a bit comical, but all very super cool.

Maternal Females

Their anatomy and inner working are the same as mortal women. Everything 'pretty much' works the same. Any extra information about them, I will tell you along the way.

Boun & Prem's Royal Chambers