Bio + Prolouge

Name: Y/N Polendina
Age: 8
Personality: innocent, accident prone, friendly, shy
Appearance:

Semblence: GodzillaDescription: Allows the user to become a giant laser firing Kaiju which activates when the user is under extreme stressTransformation:

Semblence: Godzilla
Description: Allows the user to become a giant laser firing Kaiju which activates when the user is under extreme stress
Transformation:

Prologue:3rd person POV:It was a secret dungeon under Atlas where a mysterious group was creating genetic soldiers for their boss who keeps their identity hidden

Prologue:
3rd person POV:
It was a secret dungeon under Atlas where a mysterious group was creating genetic soldiers for their boss who keeps their identity hidden. The experiment was going perfectly until they let him out of the tube. They then grabbed him while strapping him to the table. They then did research by cutting him, hitting him and scanning him which ends up terrifying the kid. His eyes became reptilian like, his skin grew dark and harder with a Scale like pattern and grew taller than a skyscraper. The child then fired a laser from his mouth as his back glows annihilating part of a city.
Minion: His power is too strong!

Leader: Summon the atlas air fleet!

He said as the atlas military was already on it as they fire at the child monster but did little to no damage.

The kid manages to blast away over half of the military away before the kid then rages off into the forest returning to his normal form.

Ironwood: Find and detain or kill the monster at all costs!

He said as all his troops spread out including the newly rebuilt Penny as she then flies off towards the forest.

Penny's POV:
I was flying throughout the forest attempting to find any trace of the giant monster that attacked when my sensor picks up something and fly towards what I was sensing. I land at the location but saw nothing at first. But then I heard the bushes shaking as I get closer and closer. I move the bushes aside to see a child who seemed to be covered in scars and bruises. He had a terrified look in his eyes as he quickly but weakly backed away from me. I kneel down to his level and held out a hand to him wanting to help the small child. By the looks of his tail he seemed to be some sort of lizard faunus.

Y/N POV:
After returning back to normal I ran into the forest to hide from the evil science people conducting experiments on me. It was cold and getting dark outside as I just hid in some random bushes but not long after I heard footsteps coming towards me. As the bushes were moved aside a saw a woman with ginger covered hair and green eyes. I try to back away but I was too weak to do anything. She kneels down and holds a hand out to me. I was hesitant to trust her as I went to bite her hand but miss her hand and fall to the ground face first.

Penny: It's ok young one I won't hurt you. Do you have a name?

Y/N: Y-Y/N.

Penny: Do you know where your parents are.

She asked but I don't remember anything about my parents or anything but my name and what had just transpired.

Y/N: Can't remember anything.

Penny: Well I want to help you so please come with me and I can help you I promise.

She said with a reassuring smile as I decided against my bitter judgement to accept her offer.

She picks me up and flies off towards Atlas to where a tall guy with black hair, wearing a white suit and an old guy in a wheelchair.

Ironwood: Did you find the expiriment?

Ironwood asked as Penny shakes her head.

Penny: I found this injured child. He has all these scars and bruises. I need to help him.

Ironwood: out of the question it's too risky for all we know he could be the monster.

Pietro: Now hold on there Ironwood. Think about it Penny could learn more about humanity if she raises this child and parents tend to get stronger when protecting what they care for.

He said as Ironwood sighs.

Ironwood: Fine he can stay for now but if is that monstrosity then I will have to destroy him.

He said walking away from the situation.

My stomach then growls as Penny takes me towards the cafeteria to eat as other soldiers stared at me I hid behind Penny not really trusting anyone else.

She sits me down and leaves for a bit to get my food as another girl comes over to me.

May: Aw hey little guy what are you doing here all on your own?

She asked but I was silent and trying not to start anything. Penny then walks back over with my food.

Penny: May this is Y/N I will be raising him for the time being he doesn't seem to trust others yet and I'm the only person he is really comfortable with.

She said as May nods and happily waved at me before leaving as Penny hands me my food as I eat it all within a few minutes.

Penny: you really were a hungry weren't you?

She said as I then let out a yawn and rest my head on her lap gently falling asleep while she rubs my head gently.

Penny: I think I'll enjoy this project.

She said softly with a smile on her face carrying me back to where I'd be sleeping at.