Bonding time

Y/N POV:

It's been 2 days since I was taken in by Penny and the Atlas military. I was still trying to recover my memory hoping to know about my parents someday. I then notice Penny walking into my room sitting on the end of my bed looking at me with a smile.

Penny: Greetings Y/N are you well today?

She asks me as I quietly nod my head but didn't move an inch.

Penny: Wonderful but please get changed I got bonding plans for us today.

She said leaving and leaving some breakfast for me as I got changed and quickly ate. I open the door and walk out to Penny who was waiting for me but still had that smile on her face.

Penny: Ready for our day out Y/N?

She asked innocently as I followed her outside and started walking around with her passing through several shops and she got me so many different stuff such as clothes and toys. As we kept walking around we stop at a park which for some reason felt familiar to me but couldn't figure out why as we walked by a specific tree that had some dried blood and a cut mark on the tree as we went to the play area.

(Meanwhile)

3rd persons POV:

Pietro was online looking up to see if he can find any information on Y/N's parents but so far he was getting nowhere with the information.

Ironwood: You're wasting your time with that. His parents are most likely dead.

He said as Pietro gave him a suspicious look.

Pietro: And you know that how?

He asked as Ironwood starts to slowly walk away.

Ironwood: It's just an assumption don't be going paranoid on me.

He said as he left and Pietro sighs before seeing something online about to people with the same last name as Y/N.

Pietro: Hm? What's this?

He asked himself as he opened up a file that for some reason was under atlas private information.  After reading it he was shocked at what happened to his parents and made a copy of the info on a flash drive and started to wait for Penny.

(What happened to his parents will be explained in another chapter.)

Y/N's POV:

I was playing hide and seek with Penny which wasn't easy since she was really good at searching but not the best at hiding. But then storm clouds started to roll in and we started to head back to the base. After making it back we somehow got separated from each other as my stomach growls loudly. I was searching for the cafeteria but also scared that I was alone and was rushing down the halls until I bumped into some girl who gave me an irritated glare.

Harriet: Hey! Watch where you're going kid! You're monsterous powers will end us all I'm suprised they took a kid like you in!"

She said scolding me as I got scared as my eyes started to become reptile like  but then felt a hand on my shoulder.

Penny's POV:

I was rapidly searching for Y/N as he must have gotten lost but then heard yelling. I then ran towards the noise and when I see Y/N I put my hand on his shoulder to show I am here for him.

Harriet: Penny please get that child out of here.

Penny: What seems to be the problem?

I asked confused.

Harriet: He is a monster and probably that giant lizard thing from the other day that attacked.

She said which made me feel something weird inside of me as I marched up to Harriet with a stern look.

Penny: Listen you may be one of our best here but if I catch you upsetting poor Y/N again I won't be the only robot here.

I said carrying Y/N to the cafeteria after hearing his stomach growl loudly.

Y/N's POV:

Penny: You must be starving just wait at this table Pietro should be here any minute.

She said walking off to get food as Pietro wheels himself over.

Pietro: Hey there Y/N how has your day been?

He asks nicely while looking at me.

Y/N: My day has been going pretty well today.

I say silently as he just smiles as Penny brought my food over.

Penny: Eat up Y/N.

She said in a gentle tone as I begin to eat my meal.

After finishing I let out a small yawn.

Pietro: Penny why don't you take Y/N to bed and Later sometime there is something I wanna share with you in private.

He said as Penny took me to my room for a nap.