Election situation

Y/N POV:
I was walking around the city near the base but notice some cult members following me and I start to pick up the pace and so do they. I turn corner after corner trying to lose them as I heard the same voice in my head trying to make me transform. I finally get away from them as I went inside my grandpas shop and hid under the desk there. Just after they pass by Grandpa comes over to me.

Pietro: Something wrong kiddo?

Y/N: Some guys in robes were following me and it was literally causing a headache.

I said as he pats me on the back.

Pietro: You'll be fine as long as your mother is around speaking of which you should be getting changed for the election tonight. Penny said she was gonna take you there.

He said as I sigh and go get my tux on that she bought me.

Y/N: Do I really have to wear this suit?

Pietro: It makes you look professional.

Y/N: It makes me feel like number 2 and I don't mean the number.

I said as Penny walks in.

Penny: Are you ready Y/N?

Y/N: I guess so why are working security?

Penny: Because Ironwood and Robin trust me plus I'm allowed to beat up Harriette if she upsets you and not get in trouble.

She said as I just smirk and she flies us off to the election as they were setting up.

Penny: Ok Y/N go talk to Robin and see if she has anything you can do for her.

She said as I nod and run over to her.

Robin: Awe hey little guy what brings you here?

Y/N: Mom wants me to see if there is anything I can do.

I said as she thought for a bit before pointing to Fiona.

Robin: Go see if Fiona and May need help setting up equipment ok?

She asks me as I happily nod and run over to them.