𝟎𝟐| the love expert

*+•

.*+•.

     EREN pursed his lips together, trying his hardest to suppress the laugh daring to come out of his mouth. Of course, she had a crush on Jean, he thought to himself as he recalled all the awkward conversations he had walked into between the two. He couldn't deny the fact that Y/N was a good flirt, but she wasn't the greatest at hiding her legitimate crushes.

     "Oh my god, you're trying not to laugh," Y/N had been waiting for the boy's reaction, not pleased when she noticed him doing his obvious tell, the fake cough, to mask his laugh.

     After a few painstakingly long seconds, Eren had finally cracked and let himself snicker at the situation. He just could've never imagined the idea of his two friends having a conversation that didn't involve homework, let alone dating each other.

     "I'm just surprised," Eren responded, again trying not to laugh at how embarrassed Y/N looked.

     "See, this is why I didn't want to tell you," the girl muttered underneath her breath, placing her palms on the side of her face to hide her flushed state.

     "Hey, I'm his roommate," Eren started, throwing his arm behind her headrest as he spoke to her. He grinned in her direction while holding the steering wheel with one hand.  "If anything, you should be thankful because now you have the best wingman. I'm a love expert y'know?"

     Y/N rolled her eyes at his statement and, after she had finally composed herself, turned to look at him. Eren and Jean had been living together since the first year of university. Even though they were known to bicker a lot, it was not uncommon for others to call the pair 'best friends.' It was true that they had a close bond and told each other all about many of their romantic or sexual rendezvous; however, Y/N was still wary about trusting Eren about love advice.

     "If you're such a love expert, explain why you don't even have a girlfriend yet." Y/N kept her eyes on his features, waiting for another one of his clever retorts. She found it quite easy to have conversations with the boy considering how well they bounced off of one another's teasing remarks.