Three

Warning: mature content!

Approaching the studio, rested and reinvigorated, a sudden frown clouded Gulf's brow on noticing that the building was silent, shrouded in darkness.

He entered the keypad code and stepped over the threshold. The room was, indeed, unlit - empty? No...his nose twitched at the scent of dark green pine needles and mossy forest floors. His alpha was here.

Straining his eyes impatiently to make sense of his surroundings as they adjusted to the darkness at their own pace, at once there came a whirring sound from above - a projector starting up.With a sharp intake of breath, Gulf lifted his hand to his mouth in astonishment...

On the wall opposite shone a message, cast - each letter made up of tiny white stars:

'Congratulations My Kana'

Below the words appeared a photograph taken at their condo. Gulf was fast asleep, head resting on the dining table, surrounded by books and half finished cups of coffee - full study mode. But there was another figure in the photograph. In the foreground was Mew, smiling widely into the camera lens with dark crescent eyes, his hand outstretched towards his sleeping faen, sending him a mini heart.

At that moment, hands covered Gulf's eyes from behind and a familiar deep voice breathed "I love you so much", lips kissing softly at his ear lobe.Then the hands were drawn away and Gulf saw that a mirror ball had been added to the scene. It was turning slowly, pirouetting glints of light reflected from the projection across the walls of the room.The words, the photograph, the stars and the light, the hands on his eyes and the lips on his ear. Gulf felt that this moment - made up only of seconds that ticked by here, now - was the happiest of his life.

Turning to finally face his faen, the omega's eyes glistened as he brought one of Mew's hands to his mouth and kissed it, stroking it against his own cheek. This truly soft Gulf - he was only for Mew. Existed only in the care of his mate, who had patiently unlocked him with acts of affection, devotion, adoration. Even on this anniversary night the elder man had put all of his focus onto celebrating the younger's completion of his studies. Give and give.

Yes, the stony-eyed man with walls that towered was rarely seen these days. He needed Mew to know that that was because of him. Gulf wanted to share his happiness, this overflowing, joyous warmth in his heart.

Never finding the right words, instead he opted for his more fluent mode of expression...

Manoeuvring the elder man until he was standing, back to the wall, in the centre of the projected image, he leaned back momentarily to admire the visual poetry. Mew's body was covered head to toe with the vibrant colours of their photographed home and the slow-moving mirrored lights, as they spun on their axis.

Raising his brown, almond eyes to meet those of the alpha, Gulf moved closer, using his hands to unbuckle the other's belt and drop it to the floor with a metallic thud.

He licked his lips. Really licked those deadly lips as he unzipped Mew's suit pants and eased them over his muscular thighs. Then he lowered himself to his knees - eyes still locked on his faen's - and began to gently cup and massage the soft balls in front of him.

As Mew's cock began to awaken, Gulf finally broke their gaze to divert his full attention there. Extending his pink tongue, he licked slowly from base to tip and then back down the other side again. Repeating the action, next time he stayed longer at the head, dipping his tongue into the winking slit and running it around the circumference as though cleaning up a melting, dripping ice cream.

Mew groaned above him, moving both hands to stroke through the younger man's thick hair.

"That's so sexy, tua-aeng. Look how you got me hard for you...does your ice cream taste good?"

The two exchanged deviant smiles, before...

"So delicious krub. Sweet like honey" said Gulf, hand now pumping Mew's cock at the base, readying it.

Then the cock was in his mouth, stiff and full, and he was sucking, lips tightly constricting the hard flesh. He bobbed his head up and down, gradually building speed until Mew's hands were no longer stroking his hair, but were tugging and pulling at it as he growled out Gulf's name.

Loosening his jaw and shielding teeth with lips, Gulf moved his own hands to grasp Mew's buttocks and - taking the whole cock into his mouth now, used them to lever himself against the other's groin until Mew was deepest in his throat, the alpha writhing in pleasure: "Ahhhh".

Holding the position until his eyes watered, Gulf pulled back, took a deep breath, and then repeated - four times, five times, six times.Until Mew was gripping the back of his head and thrusting his hips back and forth with urgency, face fucking his faen as he felt his balls clamp harder, harder...

"Can I...come...in...your mouth?", he gasped.

And the "Mmmm" of consent from Gulf vibrated around Mew's cock, pushing him over the edge to come long and forceful into the pink warmth of his omega's mouth.

Swallowing what he was given and then wiping his lips against the back of his forearm, Gulf lifted his eyes from that kneeling stance, one last time to seek the other's and croak:

"Happy anniversary".