Damsels in Distress

3rd POV

"We are coming up on the drop zone Commander." A Kithomen pilot announced as they entered the atmosphere of the planet that they had been requested to aid.

"Set us down." Hyker, Commander Thorn's first in commanded ordered as he came and stood beside his old friend whilst holding on to the rails above his head. "What do you think we'll find here then?" He asked as he inspected his pistol.

Turning to look at her friend with her helmet in her hands she smirked. "A few damsels in distress." Rose smirked as she secured her helmet on her head. "Why else would command send us." She rhetorically asked, her voice had become slightly mechanical because of the helmet.

(On the ground)

"So, when are these reinforcements meant to arrive?" Anakin asked as he, Obi-Wan, Ahsoka, Cody and Rex walked to the command centre.

"Hopefully today." Ob-Wan replied as he looked over the holo-map. "I don't know how much longer our forces are going to last." Obi-Wan said gravely as he remembered how large the casualty list had become since the beginning of the fight on this planet.

"General, I've just received a transmission. There's a gun ship inbound and it's not one of ours." Rex informed the group after accepting the call through his comms.

"Well, let's go and great them." Obi-Wan stated and walked out of the command centre.

(Thorn's group)

"Set us down." Rose said to the pilot who acknowledged the command had landed at the drop zone and opened the blast doors. Walking out of the gun ship with their weapons securely attached to them, the Austereans were met with two and a half Jedi and what they believed to be a few clones.

"Republic? Really?" Scabs said unamused as he walked out of the gun ship, his voice was also slightly mechanical as he surveyed the drop zone.

"Yeah, be nice." Rose huffed as she walked towards the awaiting welcome party with her team following behind. Her team consisted of; Hyker, Scabs, Mik and Snakes.

"Thank you for sending support." Obi-Wan Kenobi greeted as the rather intimidating group of soldiers approached.

"Sounded like you needed the help." Hyker joked as he looked slightly down at the Jedi because of his height. "Shall we?" He gestured to the command centre to which the Jedi nodded and guided the five Austereans past on looking clones and to the command centre.

Once inside the command centre the group were met with even more clones which caused them all to let out a quiet sigh. "Why so many?" Mik sighed through their comms with a slight shake of his head.

"We appreciate that you probably don't know much about this mission that we asked you to come here to help with." Kenobi started as they gathered around a holo-table.

Taking off their helmets, the group looked at the map that had been displayed. Everyone apart from Obi-Wan were surprised at the faces of the new soldiers. Rex looked towards Anakin with a confused look to which his general returned. They were not what they were expecting.

Rose was the last one to remove her helmet and looked around the room at the number of clones. Her blonde hair tied back in a braid with a few bits falling loose framing her face slightly. "Yeah well, we're all you're getting." Rose informed the Jedi and the few clones surrounding them which caused everyone to stop what they were doing and look at the five in shock.

"There must be a mistake." Anakin Skywalker said as he looked at the five surrounding him. "We specifically said that we needed a whole battalion."