Chapter 7

Previously....
Norman's POV
Then I heard something. I immediately went on guard and slowly went to where that noise came from it was from my balcony. Then.......

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

No ones POV
Norman grabbed a dart from the table then he opened the curtain there he saw a raven haired boy standing at the edge of the balcony Norman just stood there for a few seconds until his eyes are adjusting to the darkness there he saw Ray! He was shocked how did he enter the castle without the guards noticing that he entered.

Norman was busy thinking to why and how did Ray entered the castle that he didn't notice that Ray opened the window and entered there Norman snapped out of his thoughts when he felt the cold air hit him. Which reminds him he was still in his towel! Ray entered the room and just looked at Norman a bit surprised well, both of them are.

"Ray what are you doing here and how did you get in here?" Norman asked a bit baffled and embarrassed because he is basically naked in front of Ray or more or less an Alpha but still!

"Yo Norman." Ray answered quite calmly. "You see I was walking on my way home from playing with my friends when a bunch of wild demons came out of nowhere and chased me, so of course I ran and well, the closest place I could go into is the castle." Ray explained.

"Then how did you get inside the castle. I mean the wall is very high. How did you get in? Norman asked.

"Oh that. That was simple there was a vine dangling from the wall I checked if it was sturdy enough for me to climb up then I climbed up. Then I pulled up the vine just in case the demons might come up the wall and well you know get in the castle." Ray answered while scratching his head.

"Oh okay so that's how he got in." Norman thought to himself. Then he realized again that he was still in his towel. Norman blushed at this. Then Ray looked away with a tint of pink on his cheeks and said, "Um why don't you put some clothes on first or you might catch a cold."

Norman nodded then he basically dashed to his walk in closet and picked his pajamas and went out his closet. "Wait a minute he knew I was a prince this whole time! Or not. Wait what!" Norman thought panicking a bit.

"Ray."

Ray looked at Norman with a questioning look. "Hm?" He answered.

"Since when did you know I was the prince?" Norman asked

Ray just stood there a bit thinking what to answer. Then he answered. "I figured you were King James' son because you have the same white hair as his although there are some people who also have white hair but you both look alike. But I was a bit hesitant at first, but now I see that I was right." Ray answered confidently still with a same bored expression on his face.

Norman already expected his answer he just chuckled and thought to himself. "As expected from an alpha after all."

Norman just sat down at his bed and said, "Wait then how are you going to go home now? The wild demons might still be out there."

"Its fine I can manage." Ray said

"Wait a minute how come there are wild demons roaming around tonight? They usually don't come out of the Forbidden Forest. That's weird." Norman thought to himself.

Ray just sighed and asked if he could sit down on the bed as well. To which Norman agreed to do.

Ray just chuckled and said, "Don't worry I can somehow manage to go home they should be gone by now."

Norman was a bit worried because wild demons are pretty dangerous not pretty they are very dangerous. "Are you sure you're gonna be okay?" Norman asked Ray with worry in his voice.

"Yeah as I said I'll be fine." Ray said calmly. "Oh I just realized...." Norman looked at Ray, then Ray continued, "I kept on calling you so casually that I forgot that you are a prince."

Norman also realized that, well not that he minds it anyway he liked it just being casually called "Norman" than "Prince Norman" then bowing and whatnot.

"I actually don't mind really." Norman said with a smile.

Ray blushed and turned away. "I really need to get going though." Ray said as he stood up from the bed still blushing a bit.

"Oh. Do you want me to call a guard to escort you on your way home?"

"Nah its fine."

"No, I insist I can call a guard I will tell him to not tell anyone that you entered the palace without the King knowing, although, you did trespass."

"Oh yeah I did trespass." Ray mentally slapped himself.

Finally, Ray agreed and Norman called one of the his most trusted guards. (You guys know who they are)

Which they arrived a few minutes later

Which they arrived a few minutes later. "Hey there your majesty! What do you need us to do?" Cislo asked enthusiastically.

"Please escort Ray to his house safely please. Oh, and be careful, there was wild demon earlier so please be on your guard and don't tell anyone not even Miss Krone about what happened tonight."

"Of course your majesty you have our word." Vincent said courteously.

"I know you guys have some questions, but I'll answer them tomorrow morning okay?" Norman said with a smile.

They all replied "Yes" then asked Ray to go with them to the back part of the castle.

"Well then see you next time Norman." Ray said with a smile and waved goodbye.

"Yeah see you next time also Ray." Norman replied with a very sweet smile.

Vincent and the others noticed that, that was his sweetest smile ever. They are really going to ask him a lot of questions tomorrow.

They all turned around to leave, before Ray closed the door, he said, "Good night and goodbye Prince Norman" Ray said with a little smile and closed the door leaving Norman alone in his room once more thinking to why he emphasized the word Prince just now.

Norman just shrugged his shoulders and turned to lock his balcony window and closed the curtains, turned off his lamp and tucked himself to bed.

Who knows what will happen tomorrow or what news tomorrow may bring, we will never know. Norman closed his eyes then soon drifted off to dream land.

To be continued....

Hey guys hope you enjoyed the chapter I actually updated a bit early haha jk ✌️ Idk really. But wow! 300+ reads already! Please continue to read, enjoy, vote, and follow this story. See you guys on the next chapter. Love you guys 😘