Chapter 10

"Well you see Norman." King James began. "I was thinking of inviting some prince or princesses to be your um...playdate some sort." King James said with a smile.

Norman was dumbfounded. "Is he kidding right now?! Like right now?! He gets me a "playdate"?! Really now?! I'm freaking 17?! Is my dad sick or something? What has gotten into his head that he will invite some random prince or princess to be my playdate?!" Norman thought a bit irritated, his vein is poking out a bit, but he kept quiet and his smile is still there.

He's also trying to control his irritated pheromones at bay so his dad wouldn't smell it (by the way his dad is an alpha ok and his mom is a beta ok? ok. Good)

"Why do you say that dad?" Norman asked still a bit irritated.

"Well, its because I've been noticing that you are on your phone lately and also you haven't really met any princes or princesses your age."

"And whose fault is that!" Norman mentally complained.

"I could tell that your complaining about what I just said right now." King James sweat dropped.

"It is my fault that I was overprotective of you, and also that you didn't get to go on a real school by means like the Royal Academy. I mean I did choose to home school you instead."

Well, Norman was grateful for that, if he wasn't home schooled he wouldn't have met Ray or Ray's friends.

"So, I decided that I invited some royal kids to come and you know, chat with you and you guys do teenager stuff." King James smiled.

Norman was absolutely pissed off, but he couldn't really say anything against about what his father said, well, there's really nothing wrong with inviting some princes or princesses over anyway, although in the past he didn't get to play with kids around his age anyway, so he has no complaints whatsoever.

Norman just sweat dropped and just said, "Ok then, when are they coming over?" He asked.

"This weekend." King James said directly.

"Of course. May I leave now?"

"Yes you may."

Norman walked into his room and flopped on his bed. He calmed down a little and sighed.

"A perfect way to celebrate the weekend." Norman said sarcastically.

He didn't even bother to shower he went to his closet and grabbed some pajamas and changed, he laid down on his bed. He felt his phone vibrate there was a text message from Ray.

Ray❤️
"Yo! You still awake?"

Norman chuckled and replied back.

Norman
"Yup still awake just finished dinner and had a short discussion with my dad."

Ray replied immediately.

Ray❤️
"What did you guys talk about?"

Norman
"Just something about my dad inviting some princes and princesses over to the castle and we'll "hang out" or something.😒"

Ray❤️
"Eh.😐"

Norman laughed. "What's with that expression? Haha. It looks like Ray a bit."

Ray❤️
"When are they coming there?"

Norman
"This weekend."