7

Seonghwa was getting annoyed.

Well, annoyed and somewhat guilty, but the guilt was besides the point.

Mingi refused to speak to him after Hongjoong and Yeosang had left his room, and he was fed up with the silence.

"Christ, it's not that big of a–"

"It's not that big of a deal? Are you serious?" Mingi glared at him and he shifted uncomfortably.

"I–"

"No, Seonghwa! You're so–" His friend let out a frustrated groan. "You made him have a panic attack! Who the hell does that? And I bet you don't even feel remotely guilty. I really don't get you sometimes."

Mingi shook his head and grabbed his jacket off a chair while heading towards the door.

"Where are you going?"

"To apologize."

Seonghwa flinched as the door slammed shut behind him, letting out a huge sigh as he slumped down against the wall.

Now his anger was gone and he felt guilty, and guilt was a horrible feeling. He knew the right thing was to go apologize to Hongjoong, but apologizing was harder than it seemed, because what was he going to say? Sorry I made you have a panic attack?

"Whatever," he muttered to himself. "Just forget about it."

He got up from the floor with a loud groan and stretched, throwing on his hoodie as he made his way to San's.

Well, his and San's.

He didn't really think of it as his dorm room, mainly because he spent more nights in his girlfriend's – ex-girlfriend's – room last year. His heart ached with a dull throb and he sighed, running a hand through his hair as he remembered their last conversation.

He'd walked in on her and some other guy making out and for some reason, he laughed and said the first thing that came to mind, which, for some reason, was, "Guess I owe San ten dollars," and walked back out.

He hadn't felt anything at the time, mostly because he realized he never really liked her, but the fact that she cheated on him hurt quite a bit. Had he not been good enough?

It's not like it matters. Everything's over anyway.

Seonghwa was crossing the courtyard when he changed his mind, heading towards the car park with only one destination in mind: the dance studio. He didn't even care if they had any open studios or if he'd have to join a class, he just needed to forget about everything. He'd usually get drunk when he was like this, but for some strange reason, he didn't really want to, or at least, not today.

As he drove, he found his thoughts drifting back to Hongjoong and couldn't help but feel a twinge of guilt. The way the brunette had collapsed and burst into tears once he'd let go of him made Seonghwa feel bad.

He groaned and ran a hand through his hair while pulling into the mall, hastily parking his car while fishing around in his pockets for his backup credit card.

I really need to find my wallet, he thought as he made his way to the dance studio, ignoring the stares he was getting from other students.

"Can I rent a studio?" he asked the receptionist, slightly out of breath.

"Of course," she said. Seonghwa didn't miss the way she bit her lip and fought the urge to roll his eyes. "It's only available for an hour, though, is that okay?"

He nodded and handed her his credit card. "Yeah, that's great."

"Alright then, studio three will be down this hallway and the second door on your left. Here." She winked and handed him his credit card and receipt, a number scrawled messily on the front.