8

No way.

Hongjoong looked back around the corner, only to confirm that what he'd seen the second time was correct as well.

He screwed his eyes shut and tried to ignore the thoughts of what the hell did I just see going through his head when he felt a light touch on his hand and flinched, eyes opening out of shock.

"Are you okay?" The older boy looked at him, concerned.

Hongjoong nodded, then made a jerking motion with his head that asked Seonghwa if he wanted to look, to which he did and came back with eyes the size of saucers.

"W-who's that boy with him?"

Wooyoung. He's one of my best friends and he's had the biggest crush on San for the longest time.

"You look like you want to add a 'but' to what you just wrote."

But ... Wooyoung deserves better than San. Also, he should've told me. Hongjoong pouted and was suddenly very aware of their position right now, taking a tiny step back as he felt a blush creep up his cheeks.

"Honestly?" Seonghwa sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Yeah. I agree."

What?

Seonghwa laughed at Hongjoong's reaction as they started walking again, the younger boy hoping that San and Wooyoung wouldn't turn around and see them. "San's a party animal. He's going to cheat on your friend eventually, because I don't think he'll break his habit of sleeping around for one guy."

I know. I've warned Wooyoung, too, but he doesn't care. How long do you think it's been going on for?

"Hm ... I think they've been going out for four months."

WHAT? No way, I think this is pretty recent ... two weeks, give or take?

After he'd read his reply, Seonghwa looked at the brunette like he'd sprouted another head. "You're insane. This has definitely been going on for some time."

Hongjoong shook his head and Seonghwa's eyes lit up. "Okay, how about we make a bet? I'll ask San how long it's been going on for, and then whoever's closer wins?"

Are we betting money?

"No."

Then?

"Loser has to fulfill one of the winner's requests. Deal?"

The brunette frowned. If I lose, you won't make me do anything ... out there, right?

"No, of course not! Like I said, I'm a fuckboy, not a douchebag. Also, we're here."

I need to think about it.

Seonghwa jokingly rolled his eyes, getting another smack in the arm as he approached the counter.

"Christ, how do you hit so—"

"Can I help you?"

He looked up from Hongjoong, annoyed, until he saw the face of the receptionist and lifted the corner of his mouth in a small smirk. It was the exact same one that'd tried to give him her number, so he decided to mess with her a bit.

"Ah, yes, are there any open studios?" he asked, subtly snaking his arm around the younger boy's waist before pulling him close to his side, enjoying the way Hongjoong's face flushed a furious shade of red.

She glared at him as if she knew what he was doing before Seonghwa raised an eyebrow at her. "Well?"

"Studio three."