Chapter 1

Anthony at the side or at the top(Nick Bateman)

The plane buzzed with life, as the attendants rushed to people's aids, a baby wailed and a business man was on his phone. Harmony sat in the midst watching the commotion in front of her and sighed.

"Attention! The plane will be landing in a few minutes. Please gather all your belongings, and I hope you enjoyed your flight. Thank you for flying the Carribean Airlines, have a good night." One of the attendants said through the intercom.

Harmony gathered her tablet and laptop placing them both in their cases. Julia sat next to her mouth agap as she slept soundly. Not for long.

""Wake up." Harmony slapped Julia on the arm. She woke up starled eyes slightly droopy. After gaining her composure, she glared at Harmony who laughed.

"Why do I have to get up. I'm tired." Julia complained.

"Well, you should have thought about that before you ate all that junk last night. Now, the plane is landng soon and you need to clean up your mess." Harmony signaled to her pile of chips and candy wrappers.

"Fine." She smacked her teeth and began to gather up her mess.

A few moments later the plan began to descend, and Harmony's stomach began to twist in nervousness. She had been away for so long, what if she runs into him?

They began to dismiss the plane and Harmony exited into to the airport. She glance around at her surroundings and sighed.

"Home. Sweet. Home." Harmony said a fake smile on her face.

***

Anthony shifted in his chair as he looked at all the paperwork before him. He had been here all day, and barely put a dent in the pile of papers.

"I really need a business partner." He whispered to himself. Of course Barndon would help, but he needed someone like a woman to help him with his decisions.

His phone rung for the thousandth time today and he groaned already knowing who it was.

"What." He said.

"When are you going to be home?" She said on the other end of he phone.

"You know I have work." He sighed.

"Well, I need you here." She whined.

"I can't be there right now, I have work."

"Well, come home." She sassed.

"I can't."

"That's some bull. And you know it."

"I don't have one for this? What did you want?"

"To talk to my fiance but obviously he is too busy for me." Carly rolled her eyes and inspected her nails. She was trying to sucker him into giving her more money, she has a date tonight.

"Damn right I'm busy. Now if it isn't anything important I've got to go."

"Fine. But since you want to neglect me, I need more money for shopping."

"Whatever." Anthony hung up and sent $2,000 dollars to her card.

"I'm gonna be broke by the time I'm done with her." He said.

Brandon strolled into Anthony's office a stack of papers in his hands.

"Here is some of the papers you gave me. I'll take more now to do." Brandon sat the paper on his finished pile of papers.

"Thanks man."

"No problem." He grabbed another stack.

"Hey, I have a quick question?" Anthony glanced at him.

"Yeah." Brandon turned around.

"When are you gonna find you a woman?" Anthony raised his eyebrow.

Brandon shrugged his shoulders."I don't have one. And you need to go find your woman." He shook his head and left Anthony's office leaving him to think.

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Hey guys.... I'm back!!!! This was just reintroducing everyone hope you liked it.

QFTC: How old do you think I am?(And for those who know, keep your mouth shut)

Teaser:New character soon....

Vote

Comment

Fan

Enjoy