Chapter 17

Julia let out a content sigh as she leaned up against James' chest watching Titanic. They had been almost half way through the movie and Julia had never felt so connected to someone in her life.

James gave her what Mike couldn't and that was true love an affection. She looked up at him and their eyes met. He gave her a breathtaking smile and pecked her lips softly. "What are you thinking about?"

She repositioned herself so she was straddling his lap, his hands rested on her thighs. "Just how amazing you are."

"Well I wouldnt say that yet."

"What do you mean?" Julia questioned.

"I have connections, and...." He stopped, Julia looked at him in anticipation. " I was able to allow you to get your son back."

Julia looked at him stunned. This was way too much, no one had ever treated her like this before. She began to cry and embraced him.

"Oh my God. Thank you." She muttered into his shoulder as she cried.

After a few minutes she pulled away from him and he wiped the tears from under her eyes. "Dont cry, you are too beautiful to cry."

Julia let out a small laugh and sniffed."You are so sweet to me. And I really just... I just dont want to mess this up."

"Here is how I see it. We will have our good and our bad days, but if we love each other and trust one another, we will be okay."

"Your right." Julia pecked his lips. "Maybe I'm just over thinking it."

"You are." James said placing his hands on her exposed hips.

"How did you get my son back to me? When you can't even get your own?"

"I told you I have connections. And anyway I have no way of finding them. It's like she took them and they disappeared off the face of the earth." He looked down.

Julia gave him a comforting smile." Well guess what, we are going to find your babies, no matter how long it takes, and do you wanna know why?"  She took her hand and lifted up his chin.

"You helped me get my baby back, and I am gonna help you get yours."

James pulled her into a tight hug and their lips met softly. The kiss was gentle, and it held so much love and happiness. It was like they were made for each other. Nothing and no one is gonna mess that up, until there was a knock on the door.

***
Damon sighed in content as he threw himself onto the hotel bed. After a long 14 hour flight he was finally here to see his sister.

But ever since getting off the plane Alyssa seemed to occupy his thoughts constantly. He didnt even know her but he felt like he needed to.

He unpacked his stuff and placed it into the closet since he would be here for a few days. Of course his sister had no idea he was coming but it is supposed to be a surprise.

He had just gotton out the shower when he saw his phone light up. He wrapped the towel around his waist and looked at the text message.

The Girl That Got Away: Hey handsome decided to put my number in your phone, even though there is no chance of us meeting again. I like you, hope you enjoy your trip. P.S I took a few photos too, while you were sleeping of course ;) Im not a stalker.

Damon looked at the text message and laughed, he would definitely be seeing her again, he could count on that.

I hope I do see you again beautiful, and I dont think your a stalker. Im glad I have your number.

Not too long later he got a reply.

The Girl That Got Away: Is that right?

Damon: Yes, then I can have some hope that we will still find each other.

The Girl That Got Away: Who says I want to be found?

Damon: Everyone needs someone, and I think you might just be that someone for me.

The Girl That Got Away: We will see about that....

Damon: Yes. We. Will.

Damon didnt get reply after that but he felt content with himself. Maybe, just maybe, he just met the the girl who would make him settle down.

Damon's phone lit up once more and he looked at the screen excitedly, but it instantly went away.

Boss: I need you to be at the Charity Ball by 8 o'clock. You know the location, you will be giving out an award tonight to Mr. Anthony Jackson on Jackson Industries.

Damon groaned and pulled out his suit from the closet.He had forgotton the true reson he had to fly out here, and that was... Work. Looks like he won't be getting much sleep tonight.
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
Hey guy's long time no update, I know school has been kicking my butt. But I will try to update either evey Saturdag or Every Sunday.

So I recently published two new works, and I wanted you guys to check them out. I will be updating Broken right after this for those of you who have looked at it. I hope you guys enjoy.

See you next update 👌🏾