Chapter 19

Harmony groaned in pain as the pounding in her head was nearly unbearable. She squinted her eyes trying to adjust to the amount of light in the room, a heavy arm weighed at her side. She turned and saw Anthony sleeping peacefully his breathing steady.

She smiled at the sight and snuggled closer to him, he released a sigh of content in response and slowly opened his eyes.

"Morning." Anthony kissed Harmony's cheek but didn't utter a response. He got out of the bed and went into the bathroom closing the door behind.

Harmony scrunched her eyebrows in confusion and proceeded out the bed. She saw a glass of water and some medicine laying on the mahogany dresser nearby. Grabbing both she took them and let out a sigh.

Anthony emerged from the bathroom, "Good morning." He said grabbing a shirt from one of his drawers.

"What happened last night?" Harmony asked running her hands through her hair.

"You were drunk, I had to bring you here. Then I found out that you had a brother. Why hadn't you told me who he was?"

"I didn't know either Anthony. That was my first time seeing him in years." Harmony said looking at Anthony confused at where this sudden anger came from.

" I wish you would have just told me instead of drinking yourself into a whole and costing me a very important deal." Anthony shook his head and went to the kitchen.

Harmony followed,"Well excuse me for burdening you with my problems.I just didn't know how to handle the situation, I was caught off guard." Harmony rolled her eyes at his behavior.

"That was very immature and I thought you could handle tough situations better than that. I guess not because apparently you act like a child." Anthony began to brew the coffee.

"Oh, so I'm a child now. Well a real man would've been able to make the deal, if it was so important you should have just left me, I'm sure someone else would have taken me home."

"You mean a random guy who would take advantage of you. I guess your into that kinda stuff huh?"

"What is that supposed to mean? Are you saying that I'm a whore?" Harmony clenched her fist as the pain in her head and heart increased.

"No, I'm just saying that you do have a habit of drinking when things go wrong." Anthony shook his head and poured the coffee into a mug.

"Wow. I see how you truly feel now. I don't even know why I try with you. We barely know each other and I'm starting to think that this is a bad idea." Harmony motioned between them.

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that if you truly feel that I am a child." Harmony sighed,"Then maybe we should take a break."

"Are you fucking kidding me?," Anthony slams the mug on the counter,"This is what I mean. You're being a brat and running away."

"I'm not running away, I'm trying to avoid an argument and the further tearing of this relationship." Harmony said shocked at his behavior.

"As far as I'm concerned this relationship has been torn. Ever since you were fucking kidnapped by that psycho, you haven't been the same."

"I haven't been the same. You forgot me, I spent months wondering if you could ever love me again because you were enticed by a whore who helped that psycho kidnap me." Harmony cried out in distress. The man she was in love with was slowly breaking her heart into a thousand pieces and didn't care at all, about it.

"It's not my fault that I couldn't remember, I tried."

"You didn't try! You wouldn't even look at me because you were so brainwashed. And you sit here and call me childish when all I have tried to do was be with you Anthony." A tear slid down her cheek as she felt her whole world crumble.

"You think that I haven't tried, I have done everything for you. I saved you when you could have died, I could've died, but I loved you Harmony. Now I'm not sure anymore. I think a break is what we need." Anthony muttered through clenched teeth.

"Okay. But I may be walking away for good." Harmony shook her head.

Harmony grabbed her things and walked outside without a second glance from the only person she truly loved.

"Fuck!" Anthony screamed and threw the mug against the wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I am Back. I currently am on a break from school so I will be updating for the next few days.

I know you guys hate me right now because they broke up. But I have too because the trilogy will be very soon and I have big plans for them.

Two Chapters Left 

Vote

Comment

Fan

Enjoy