CHAPTER 42

Harry's POV

All of a sudden the hope i'm starting to see, just dissapeared. I can't even move by the last words Jennifer had said.

I learned to live without you in 6 months.. and I can do that forever.

I can feel my heart ripped apart. I can feel it, it's seriously breaking together with the sad tears that never stopped falling from my face, with all this pain that i'm feeling because of Jennifer, I still don't feel like giving up, I rather get hurt a million times because of her,

But she will never make me give up on her.. never.

I'm holding on to something that I know is real, that I know will last.. It's okay for me to get hurt, for her to push me away.. because I know that all these pain she's causing me will eventually heal. I never thought that I can love like this.. That I can love someone more than I ever loved myself, What i'm feeling towards Jennifer is not the love that you can just shut down because you've been hurt..

It's the love that accepts every pain and happiness, the love that's worth all the pain, the love that never gives up..

The love that Jennifer deserves.

She turned around me after saying those things to me. While I was left standing there, and just let her.. I just let her breakdown again, hoping when she's done.. She'll realize that she didn't mean to say those things..

I wiped my tears and took a deep breath before I go down. My mom is busy putting the plates on the table, I wonder where did Jennifer go.

"Harry.. C'mon let's eat now."My mom said

"Have you seen Jennifer?" I asked

"No. I was busy cooking at the kitchen. Why?.. Hey did you cry?" She asked as she looked at me closely

"No ma. Wait i'll just look for her" I said as I went out the house..

I wonder where she went. I look at the sky, it's about to get dark and I think it's about to rain also.. I looked for her as I saw her car gone.

"Fuck.." I said

She really did left.. I rushed inside again to get my car keys,

"Harry, where are you going?" My mom asked

"I'll go back, this is just really important ma." I said as I rushed outside and bumped to Noah,.

"Hey bro.." He said as he gave my hug

"I really need to go now Ryan." I said about to enter my car

"Where are you going? I watched the news, there's a big thunderstorm coming, I don't think it's a good idea for you to drive now" He said

And I felt a bit nervous, knowing Jennifer is driving alone.. Then the thunder strikes and the clouds get darker.

"I really need to go bro.." I said as I enter my car and drive

On the way, I kept on looking at my window hoping to see Jennifer, the rain started to pour, and it started to get traffic too because of the cars stuck on the water..

"Shit.." I mumble as it started to rain more, I can't almost see what's happening outside my window because of the heavy rain. and I started to get more worried for Jennifer, I tried to call her but she's out of reach..

The cars aren't moving anymore, so I decided to get out the car and look for Jennifer..

Jennifer's POV

I decided to leave Harry's home immediately before he sees me. I've been stuck on traffic for half an hour now because of this huge thunderstorm. I tried to look outside my window but I can't see anything because of the heavy rain,