CHAPTER 7

Jennifer's POV

It's been a week already. Harry and I are in good terms, I guess? We fuck almost everyday, in every side of our apartment.  Except on the bed. I agreed with his rules, like he agreed in mine. We never talk about our personal lives. I only knew two things about him, he's an engineer and she's in love with Olive.

This past 2 days, Harry's not around. He told me he's busy in the new building they're making.. I was in the kitchen cooking when I received a message.

"Jennifer.. I'll be home tonight.. Can't wait to be on top of you" -H

I decided to text back.

"Great. You're text just made me horny. Just want you to know- J"

He has my number. It made me smile. It's just been 2 days since we last saw each other.. But still we can't wait to see each other again.. I went back cooking but I realize i'm still smiling. What the hell is happening to me. I still go to bars, and hooks up with different guys.. But it lessen when Harry and I became official fuck buddies.

I sat at the couch and watch television. I looked at the clock. I can't wait for Harry to come. His text just made me horny.. I decided to take a bath first..

I'm done showering, when I saw Harry standing at the front of the door, looking at me from head to toe. He's early.

"You're early. You said tonight right?" I asked

"Blame your reply to me." He said

He rushed towards me as he loosens his tie, he pulled me to him, his hands on my hips.

"Would you shower again? With me." He said with his voice almost moaning his words.

I pushed him away and took off my towel.. revealing my naked body.

He lets out a groan. A hungry one. Then he slammed me on the wall rubbing his jaw on my face.

"Oh my fucking God, Jennifer.." he said as he leans to my ear.

He places his hand on my hips and rubs it up to the side of my breast. Then he looked at me. And started to kiss me, I can feel how much hungry he is. He's tongue travels my mouth, as he breaths between our kisses.

He unzips his pants.. lowers down and went inside me. Thrusting me so hard. While he kisses my neck.. then he kisses my lips again, and it started to be a slow kiss.. a passionate one..

I pulled away.. His face wondering why.

"Kiss me hard. Just hard." I said

I didn't wait for him to kiss me again, I just kissed him, a hard kiss. A kiss without passion, just kissing.

Then the night went on. A rough night..

"Wake up. Jennifer." Harry said poking my nose.

"I'm so tired. I'm sore." I said

"I know you love being sore." He said.

"Oh shut up." I said as I went back sleeping..

I slept at the couch because he won at the tossing coin.. He pulls me again so I decided to stand up.

"What the fuck. Why are you waking me up!" I screamed at him. But he just laugh. I wonder why he's laughing..

I glared at him and pursed my lips.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"None." But he just continue to laugh.

I decided to go to the bathroom and looked at the mirror. For the 2nd time he made my face like a sketch pad again. This time i'm a pig. The last time he made me look like a a cat