CHAPTER 21

Jennifer's POV

Harry walked towards us with narrowed eyes..

"What's happening here?" he said

My heart is beating fast, I immediately wiped my tears.

"Who the hell are you? Oh. Are you one of his boys? Do you even know who is she? WHAT is she?" Mia said

Richard is holding Mia's hand as she pulls her away...

"That girl.. slept with my husband!!" She said so loud..

"Mia, you're making a scene!!" Richard said

I looked around, all the people are looking at me. I feel so ashamed.. Then I looked at Harry, He looked shock.. Our eyes met, I saw pity in his eyes.. I stood up from my seat and rushed outside with tears falling from my eyes..

"Jennifer!!" I heard Harry shouted from the back.  I acted as if I didn't heard him. I just continue running..

I don't want to hear any questions about my past. I'm tired explaining everything.

"Jennifer!! Stop!!" He shouted so firmly it made me stop. He held my arm making me turned around.

I face him, with tears in my eyes..

"What was that? what was that woman talking about?" Is that.. Is that true?" He asked with his eyes narrowed

I looked at him and took a deep breath

"Yes.." I mumbled with my voice cracking

His face was shocked.. I knew he'll react like this,, he still has no idea  about my past yet and my whole story on why I became like this..

"You slept with a married man? Jennifer, you almost ruin a family," He said

"I know.. and I regret that Harry.. but I have reasons why I did that" I said crying..

He's just looking down, not saying any words. and it's making me scared

"I slept with different man everyday Harry.. I heard every insulting words a person can say. And i'm used to people leaving me.. so if you want to leave me.. then go.." I said between my tears

But deep inside me, I don't want him to leave me. Never.. I just turned around him about to walk away when he pulled me and hugged me from the back. like what he used to do with me.. He's hugging me as he rested his chin on my shoulders..

"No.. I won't do that.. " He said making me cry for more. Oh Harry..

He turned me around as I faced him.. He leans and cupped my cheeks..

"I want to know what's your past but if you're not ready to say it.. It's okay, I can wait. I'm sorry I acted like that, I was just shocked. and I'm not stupid to leave you just because of that.. I love you.." He said so sincere it made me cry again..

I didn't say anything I just hug Harry so tight as my head buried on his chest..

"If you want to cry, then cry.. I'm just here, I'll hold you.." He said making me tighten the grip..

There I realized.. Harry is really different, He loves me.. and i'm sure he won't leave me..

Harry's POV

Were now on our way home, Jennifer seems to be fine now after what happened at the restaurant.. and I decided to never talk about her past until she's ready.. We went off the car as we proceed to our apartment..

"You think our new bed is there already?" She asked me smirking

Now this is the Jennifer I love, The Jennifer I fell in love with.. The funny and the sassy one..