CHAPTER 20

Jennifer's POV

He walked towards me..

"I'm... i'm sorry, I was just browsing your laptop.. sorry for being so nosy"

I said as I stoop up from the chair and walked away from him, I wonder why he has still pictures of Olive.. I actually feel hurt seeing how happy he was with Olive. does he still look at this?

"Jennifer.." he said

I took a deep breath before I face him.

"Yeah? are you angry I look at your private files? i'm just really curious," I said.. and I don't know why I feel like crying,,

"I'm not.. its just, You never look or browse at my laptop, i'm just surprise to see you looking at those pictures."

those pictures? oh c'mon.

"Those pictures of you and Olive? actually both of you, looked so sweet. and cute.." I said looking down and holding back my tears..

he walked closer to me and tilt my head up, my tears are about to fall so I bite my lips to control it.

"Hey.. are you jealous of those pictures?" He said

"Harry, I don't have the right to be jealous.. were not a couple." I said as a tear escaped from eyes.

He leans to me. and wipes it.

"Who told you were not a couple?" he said smiling to me.

I looked at him as my eyes widen.. He cupped both of my cheeks.

"The moment I realized i'm in love with you, it obviously means i'm yours.. and you.. you're mine.." He said making me feel butterflies again.

"It's just.. you never ask me to be your gilrfriend so I thought-"

He cuts me with a kiss..

"I thought you get it already.. You're my baby love. Okay?" he said as he pulls me on the table facing his laptop

he sits on the chair while i'm sitting on his lap.. he moved the cursor on the pictures as he deletes it.. without hesitation.

"Happy now? you don't have to be jealous okay? these pictures are ages ago.." he said hugging me from the back so tight..

"Wait.. can I watch your video first? Please?.." I asked him.

he nods, as I move the cursor to the video and click play.. They're in the bed with blankets covering them.. they're laughing as Harry tickles Olive.. he loves to tickle.. I regret watching their video.. because I'm actaully hurting right now.. They kissed and giggle, Olive is so beautiful.

"Okay.. enough" he said closing his laptop..

I stood up from sitting on his lap and face him..

"I'm jealous of her Harry.. Very.. I keep on thinking how she made you happy, if i'm making you happy like she did to you. If., if you love me, like you love her.." I said..

He stood up and narrows his eyes..

"Please.. stop comparing yourself to her, and stop mentioning her from now on. it's actually annoying me."

He said walking away.. Why is he annoyed then? Maybe I should just stop overthinking things.. He loves me..

I walked to him and sit beside him..

"Okay.. i'm sorry.. I promise I won't mention her from now on.. Sorry.." I told him as I lean to him and hugged him..

He looked at me and kissed the side of my head..