Meeting in the Royal Garden // لقاء في الحديقة الملكية

.الفصل الخامس :"لقاء في الحديقة الملكية"

عندما كنت انا و الخادمة "اميليا" متجهين الى الحديقة الملكية، اخبرتني ان الامير الرابع في الغالب ما يكون مع الملكة، او مع اخوته و لكنه لا يحب اللعب كثيرا في الخارج. في اغلب الاوقات يبقى في المكتبة الملكية اين يقرأ الكتب.ثم وقفت فجأة و اخبرتني:" اظن انكي سوف تلتقين الملكة ايضا اليوم،اتمنى ان تحبكي !". في الحقيقة لم اكن خائفة جدا ، لكن شيئا ما كان يقلقني وهو كيف سيكون لقاء الامير الرابع ، سمعت انه لا يتحدث كثيرا و لا يحب الغرباء ، لكنني سأبذل جهدي لاكون حارسة جيدة له، و سأحاول ان اكون صديقة جيدة له ان كان ذلك ممكن

عندما دخلنا الحديقة اندهشت من شدة جمالها ، توجد الكثير من الزهور و الورود ، و بما انه فصل الربيع ، فإن اشجار الكرز مزهرة، والحديقة وردية اللون بالكامل.رأيت من بعيد مجموعة من الناس ، انهم الاشخاص الذين سألتقيهم اليوم
عندما اقتربنا، فجأة التفتت إلينا الملكة ، ثم وقفت.كانت الملكة جميلة جدا ، شعرها ذهبي و بما انها كانت تلبس فستانا ازرق زاهدها ذلك اكثر جمالا و تألقا.اظن انها اندهشت ايضا من مظهري عندما رأتني لكنها حاولت ان تخفي ذلك

.آه،لقد أتيتي، اسمكي يوكي اليس كذلك ؟".قالت الملكة "-

انحنيت و قمت بتقديم تحيتي لها و عرفت بنفسي.ثم فجأة اتى فتى بشعر ذهبي و عيون زرقاء و عانق الملكة.لقد كان الامير الرابع

رغم صغر سنه إلا انه كان يبدو ذكيا و هادىء ليس على غرار باقي الاطفال.قمت بتحيته هو الثاني.عندما انحنيت لأحييه، فجأة لمس شعري و قال :" شعركي جميل!، لقد قرأت عنه في كتاب قديم". لقد كان مبتسما و هو يقول ذلك.ثم فجأة وقفت الملكة و قالت :"ألم اقل لك ان تتوقف عن التحدث عن القصص الخيالية! يوكي،  لقد سمعت من الساحر أن لكي ثلاث قدرات سحرية ، هنيئا لكي .حتى الامراء الثلاثة و الاميرة لا يملكون ثلاث قدرات بل اثنتان. اتمنئ ان تعتني بالامير الرابع شيرو". ثم قلت لها :"انه لشرف عظيم ان اعتني بأمير المملكة، اعدكي بأن لا اخيب ظنكي". ابتسمت الملكة ثم غادرت. طلب منا خادم الامير الرابع ان نتوجه الى قصر الامراء لنلتقي بهم.لم يتحدث معي الامير شيرو منذ ان صرخت عليه الملكة  

"اشكرك كثيرا ايها الامير الرابع ، سموك من اول الاشخاص الذين يعجبون بلون شعري و لا يدهشون، اتمنى ان تطلعني اكثر عن الكتاب الذي تحدثت عنه".نظر الي بعجب ثم جاوبني بسرعة:"انتي ايضا من اول الاشخاص الذي يريدون ان يقرأوا الكتب التي اتحدث عنها.عيناكي ايضا مميزتان، هذه اول مرة ارى مثلهما.اتمنى ان تعتني بي، يوكي"

ارتحت كثيرا عندما جاوبني و تحدث معي بأريحية ، لقد قل قلقي قليلا إلا انني مازلت اجهل ما يكون عليه باقي الامراء و الاميرة

                 يتبع

الكاتبة اميرة

Chapter Five: "Meeting in the Royal Garden".

When the servant "Amelia" and I were heading to the royal garden, she told me that the fourth prince was often with the queen, or with his brothers, but he did not like to play much outside, most of the time he stays in the royal library where he reads books. Then she stood Suddenly she told me: "I think you will meet the Queen too today. I hope she will like you!" .In fact, I was not very afraid, but something worried me, which is how it would be to meet the fourth prince, I heard that he does not talk much ,and he does not like strangers, but I will try my best to be a good guard for him ,and I will try to be a good friend if that is possible.

When we entered the garden, I liked its beauty. There were many flowers and roses, and since it is spring, the cherry trees are in bloom, and the garden is completely pink. I saw from afar a group of people, "They are the people I will meet today!".

When we approached, suddenly the queen turned to us, and stood up. The queen was very beautiful, her hair was golden, and since she was wearing a blue dress, she became more beautiful and bright. I think she was also astonished by my appearance when she saw me, but she tried to hide it.
- "Here you come, your name is Yuki, right ?!" , said the Queen. I bowed down and greeted her and introduced myself. Then suddenly a boy with golden hair and blue eyes came and hugged the queen. He was the fourth prince.
Despite his young age, he looked smart and calm unlike other children. I greeted him. When I bent over to greet him, he suddenly touched my hair and said :"Your hair is beautiful, I read about it in an old book". He was smiling when he said that. Then suddenly The Queen stood up and said: "Did I not tell you to stop talking about fairy tales!!. Yuki, I heard from the magician that you have three magical powers, congratulations to you. Even the three princes and the princess do not have three but two. I hope you will take care of the fourth prince Shiro". Then I said to her: "It is a great honor to take care of the Prince of this Kingdom. I promise you that I will not disappoint you". The Queen smiled and then left. 

The servant of the fourth prince asked us to go to the palace of the princes to meet them. Prince Shiro had not spoken to me since the queen shouted at him.
- "Thank you very much, Fourth Prince. Your Highness is one of the first people who admired the color of my hair without being astonished. I hope that you will tell me more about the book that you talked about". He looked at me with astonishment and then said: "You are also one of the first people who want to read books that I love. Your eyes are special too, this is the first time I see the same. I hope you will take care of me, Yuki !!". I was very relieved when he answered me and talked to me comfortably. My fear has diminished a little, but I still do not know what the rest of the princes and the princess are like.

to be continued

The writer Amira