The wizard and the surprise //الساحر و المفاجأة

الفصل الثالث :" الساحر و المفاجأة ".

    عندما وصلنا الى المدرسة السحرية كنا مندهشين جدا.المدرسة واسعة و بها العديد من البنايات ، الحدائق ،المكتبات ... قادنا المدير "ياندرو" الى قاعة الاستقبال الكبيرة.عندما دخلنا القاعة ، كان هناك العديد من المعلمين الذين كانوا بانتظارنا ، الى جانب حضور بعض التلاميذ الاكبر سنا .القى المدير خطابا للترحيب بنا ، وقام المعلمون بالتعريف عن  انفسهم و أرونا بعض قدراتهم الجميلة .ثم فجأة تكلم المدير بصوت
عال :"و الآن بما انكم في مدرسة السحر الملكية "ماهو"، فالبتأكيد انكم تتساءلون اين هو ساحر المملكة .لذا اقدم لكم الساحر "هارو-سان" ".

وكانت المفاجأة،كنا جميعا نظن ان الساحر سوف يكون عجوزا او رجلا في الثلاثين من عمره ، الا ان الشخص الذي قدمه المدير لنا كان صبيا في الثانية او الثالثة عشر .كان يرتدي رداءا اسودا و يضع ايضا قبعة ،لذا لم نتمكن من رؤية  شكل وجهه او لون شعره و عينيه.
   نظر الينا الساحر "هارو" ثم قال :" ارى ان عدد الاطفال ازداد هذه السنة ، هل انتم حقا تريدون ان تصبحوا سحرة  ؟؟ ". نظر المدير الى "هارو" ، ثم قال : " انت على حق ازداد عددهم بالنظر الى السنة الماضية لكنني اعرف بأن بينهم العديد من الموهوبين الذين لم تظهر قدراتهم بعد ، لذا اتمنى ان لا تخيفهم هكذا يا هارو ".
     توجهنا الى قاعة واسعة خالية تماما من الآثاث ، ثم قال الساحر "هارو" :" انتم تعرفون جيدا ان الدخول الى هذه المدرسة يوجب عليكم على الاقل ان تملكوا قدرة سحرية واحدة ، و لكن لنعرف ذلك يجب علينا ان نقوم بالكشف عنها . سوف أقوم  الأن برسم الدائرة السحرية التي سوف تكشف قدرتكم السحرية ، و بعد ذلك سوف يتم وضعكم في اقسام حسب نوع قدرتكم ، مما يعني انه سوف يكون هناك سبعة اقسام.سنناديكم بأساميكم ثم نرى قدرتكم ".الشيء الغريب ان الساحر لم ينزع ابدا قبعته ، لكن ذلك لا يهم .

    كانت قدرات الجميع مختلفة جدا ، ماء ، جليد ، نار...... حتى جاء اخيرا دوري. كنت متوترة جدا ، لانني كنت خائفة الا املك قدرة سحرية ، او ان لا تظهر .كنت ارتدي رداءا ازرقا و قبعة بيضاء حتى لا اظهر لون شعري.بعدها ناداني
الساحر :" التلميذة يوكي ، ادخلي الى الدائرة السحرية ".
    مشيت باتجاه الدائرة السحرية ، ووقفت في الوسط . نظر الي ذلك الساحر ذو العمر الصغير ، ثم قال لي :" ارجو منك ان تنزعي قبعتك حتى نرى شكلك جيدا و نتمكن من تحديد هويتك" .كنت اريد ان ارفض ما طلبه الساحر مني لانني لا اريد ان اجذب انتباه الجميع الي.لكنه واجب علي طاعة الأوامر.عندما نزعت القبعة و نظرت الى الساحر . كان مندهشا جدا ، لم اعرف السبب لكن بقي يحدق في شكلي و كأنه يريد ان يقول لي شيئا ما .لكنه فجأة رفع عصاه السحرية و قال :" ايتها الدائرة السحرية ، اظهري لنا قدرات التلميذة يوكي !".

Chapter Three: "The Wizard and the Surprise"

    When we got to the Magic School, we were very surprised. The school is spacious and has many buildings, gardens, libraries ... Director Yandro led us to the large reception hall. When we entered the hall, there were many teachers waiting for us, in addition to some Former disciples. The principal gave a speech to welcome us, and the teachers introduced themselves and showed us some of their beautiful abilities. Then all of a sudden the principal spoke in a loud voice: “Now that you are in the Royal School of Magic,“Mohô ”, surely you are wondering where is the magician of the kingdom. So I present to you the magician"Haru-san".

     We all thought that the magician would be an old man or a man in his thirties, but the surprise was that the person who was presented  by the director to us was a boy in the twelfth or thirteenth. He wore a black robe and also wore a hat, so we could not see the shape of his face. Or the color of his hair and eyes.
   The magician "Haru" looked at us and then said: "I see that the number of children increased this year. Do you really want to become magicians?" The director looked at "Harrow", then said: "You are right, their number increased in view of the past year, but I know that among them are many talented people whose powers have not yet appeared, so I hope you do not scare them like this, "Haru" ".
   We went to a large hall completely devoid of furniture, then the magician "Haru" said: "You know very well that entering this school requires you to at least possess one magical power , but to know that we must reveal it. I will now draw a magic circle that will reveal your magic power, and then you will be placed in sections according to the type of your power, which means that there will be seven sections. We will call you by your names and then see your ability ” . The strange thing is that the magician never took off his hat, but that does not matter.

    Everyone's magic powers were very different ; water, ice, fire ... until finally my turn came. I was very nervous, because I was afraid that I would not have magic power, or that it would not appear. I was wearing a blue robe and a white hat so as not to show my hair color. Then the magician called me: "Student Yuki, enter the magic circle."
    I walked towards the magic circle, and I stood in the middle. I looked at that young magician, and then he said to me: “I ask you to take off your hat so that we can see your shape well and we can determine your identity.” I wanted to refuse what the magician asked of me because I do not want to attract everyone's attention to me. But it is my duty to obey The commands, when I took off the hat and looked at the magician. He was very surprised, I didn't know the reason, but he kept staring at me as if he wanted to say something to me. But suddenly he raised his magic wand and said: "Oh magic circle, show us the powers of Yuki."