" Prince Shiro's books"// "كتب الأمير شيرو"

"الفصل السادس":كتب الأمير شيرو

اتجهنا مع الامير الرابع شيرو الى القصر الذي يقيم به الامراء و الاميرة.يقع قصر الامراء في الجهة الغربية من القصر الملكي.كل واحد منهم يملك غرفة واسعة و مليئة بالاشياء الثمينة.عندما دخلنا الى القصر اتجهنا الى القاعة التي يجلس فيها الامراء حين يكون لديهم وقت فراغ، او عندما يلهون مع بعضهم.كنت مندهشة جدا لانها قاعة واسعة جدا،فيها مزهريات ملونة و رسومات كبيرة ..

-"يوكي، القاعة واسعة أليس كذلك؟"،قال الامير شيرو.

-"نعم يا سمو الامير! ، انها رائعة جدا، لم ارى قاعة مثلها من قبل".

ابتسم الامير الرابع، ثم نادى على خادم و اخبره بأن يحضر له كتبا من المكتبة و شايا من المطبخ.عندما خرج الخادم،فجأة وقف الامير شيرو و اخبرني انه سيعود قريبا.خرج مسرعا من القاعة ثم عاد سريعا و هو يحمل كتبا.
-"سموك، الم تأمر الخادم بأن يحضر لك الكتب التي تريدها؟".

-"شووو!!! ، لا تتكلمي بصوت عال، هذه هي الكتب التي اخبرتك عنها، انا احب كثيرا هذه الكتب، انها تتكلم عن القديسة الجميلة التي انقذت المملكة قديما من شر الملك الاسود!".*

-"آه، هل هذه الشخصية التي تملك نفس لون شعري ؟".

-"في الحقيقة اسم القديسة هو ستيلا، معنى اسمها هو النجم في اللغة اللاتينية.منذ ان ظهرت قدراتها العظيمة السحرية في المملكة وهي تنادى بهذا الاسم.قرأت في الكتاب ان لها شعرا ابيض كالثلج و اعينا وردية جميلة.لكن في اليوم الذي واجهت فيه الملك الاسود، استعملت كل قوتها السحرية و في تلك اللحظة تغير لون شعرها من الابيض الى الوردي، وبقوتها استطاعت ان تجلب السلام الى المملكة".

-"و لكن كيف علمت انها جميلة جدا ؟".

-"كان جدي الاكبر يملك لوحة كبيرة ، رسمت عليها القديسة بعد ان تحول لون شعرها الى الوردي.في ذلك الوقت كان جدي في الخامسة عشر من عمره.وهو الشخص الذي ترك لي هذه الكتب القيمة،لا تخبري احدا بهذا انه سر بيننا !".

-"لا تخف ايها الامير شيرو، لن اخبر احدا، هذا وعد".

-"لكنكي تشبهينها حقا، سأريك اللوحة يوما ما"،قال الامير الرابع.

-"لا اظن ذلك، مجرد سماع صفاتها، جعلني اتخيلها، و اظن انها جميلة حقا".

عندما اتى المساء ودعت الامير الرابع و عدت الى غرفتي.سمعت طرقا في الباب، عندما فتحت الباب، وجدت الخادمة اميليا.احضرت معها كتبا لي و الزي الرسمي الذي يجب ان ارتديه و انا احرس الامير.اخبرتني انه يجب على ان ادرس اكثر و اقرأ كتبا عن تاريخ المملكة لكي اثقف نفسي اكثر.

مر اسبوع على لقاء الامير الرابع لكنني لم التقي ابدا مع الامراء الآخرين.لكن ذات مساء، وصلتني رسالة من الملكة و هي تدعوني لكي التقي بالاميرة الوحيدة لهذه المملكة.اخبرتني ان احضر معي الامير شيرو ايضا لان الاميرة كانت في عطلة خارج المملكة و لقدعادت هذا اليوم.

          شكرا جزيلا لقراءة هذه الفصول الصغيرة التي أكتبها في هذا الوقت ، فلا تتردد في التعليق على أفكارك حول القصة وأتمنى أن تستمتع بقراءتها.

أميرة.

Chapter Six:" Prince Shiro's books".

  We headed with the fourth prince, Shiro, to the palace where the princes and the princess were staying. The princes' palace is located on the western side of the royal palace. Each of them had a spacious room full of valuables.When we entered the palace, we headed to the hall where the princes sit when they have free time, or when they have fun with each other. I was very surprised because it is a very spacious hall, with colorful vases and large drawings..

-"Yuki, the hall is wide, isn't it?" said Prince Shiro.

-"Yes, Your Highness! It's so wonderful, I've never seen a hall like it before."

The fourth prince smiled, then called a servant and told him to bring him books from the library and tea from the kitchen. When the servant came out, suddenly Prince Shiro stood up and told me that he would be back soon. He hurried out of the hall and then came back quickly carrying books.

-"Your Highness, didn't you order the servant to bring you the books you wanted?".

-"Shuu!!!, don't speak loudly, these are the books I told you about, I love these books very much, they talk about the beautiful saint who saved the kingdom from the evil of the black king in the old days!".

-"Ah,is she the character who has the same hair color as me ?".

-"Actually, the name of the saint is Stella, the meaning of her name is the star in the Latin language. Since her great magical powers appeared in the kingdom, she was called by this name. I read in the book that she had snow-white hair and beautiful pink eyes. But on the day she faced the king Black, she used all her magical power and at that moment her hair changed color from white to pink, and with her strength she was able to bring peace to the kingdom."

-"But how did you know she was so beautiful?".

-"My great-grandfather had a large painting, on which the saint was painted after her hair turned pink. At that time my great-grandfather was fifteen years old. He is the person who left these valuable books to me, do not tell anyone about this, it is a secret between us!!".

-"Don't be afraid, Prince Shiro, I won't tell anyone, that's a promise.!".

-"But you really look like her, I'll show you the painting someday", said the Fourth Prince.

-"I don't think so, just hearing her qualities made me imagine her, and I think she is really beautiful".

   When evening came, I said goodbye to the Fourth Prince and went back to my room. I heard a knock on the door, when I opened the door, I found the maid Amelia. She brought with her books for me and the uniform that I must wear while guarding the Prince. She told me that I should study more and read books about the history of the Kingdom in order to educate myself more.

It's been a week since I met the Fourth Prince, but I have never met with the other princes. But one evening, I received a letter from the Queen, inviting me to meet the only princess of this kingdom. She told me to bring Prince Shiro with me too, because the princess was on vacation outside the kingdom, and she came back that day.

                      "Thank you very much for reading these little chapters that I am writing at this time, please feel free to comment on your thoughts about the story and I hope you enjoy reading it".

                                                                                                                                                      Amira