Like wild fire.

The following day Gellert heard from Albus that Mark had heard,that Lexi has started a rumor about the girl that Gellert had taken to the Yule Ball. The biggest majority of girls believed the rumor about me and a small handful either don't care or aren't old enough.

Of course we don't know what the rumor is currently as it has changed so many times since it started. But the idea is the same,that the girl is a slut,Gellert can do better and he probably only took the girl as a dare. Gellert had tried to stop me from finding out about the rumor,but I found out anyway.

I headed to Care Of Magical Creatures and saw that only Newt and Jacob are there,Gellert had yet to arrive .Just before the lesson began,Gellert arrived and joined me
"Nice of you to join us Mr Grindelwald" Kettleburn says
"Sorry about that Professor, I was talking to my head of house" Gellert tells him.

I look at him confused,but before he could explain anything a group of girls lead by Lexi Worthington, burst into the clearing
"What is going on?" I ask,the girls come over to us and start to question Gellert about his date. They ignored me so I went to get the teacher.

Gellert's P.O.V

The nerve of these girls to abandon there own lesson to come and pester me about my date. If this is there reaction to a date to a simple ball,what would they do if they knew I had a new girlfriend. Which is why I will do everything to stop them from finding this out,I'm not embarrassed far from it. I don't want Chaz to be bullied and harassed over our relationship.

The school will one day know just not toady.
"What are you girls doing here?" I hear Professor Kettleburn say"You should not be here any of you,20 points from each of your houses".Kettleburn might as well took all their house points from them and gave them a years detention, but it won't make a difference to these girls,-they will keep at it until they know the truth.