Friends no more.

Despite Gellert's attempt's to keep our relationship a secret we got found out,but not by Lex by Gellert's own friends. Me and Crystal are sat in the library doing some homework, Gellert's is doing something else and Newt is helping the animals.

"Er Chaz...um...is it true your...going out with Gellert Grindelwald?" Crystal asks me,I look at her shocked
"What...how do you know?" I ask her
"Well Newt got it from Jacob,who got it from Queenie that got it from Albus,that Mark knows" Crystal explained.

"But how does Mark know?" I ask confused
"His brother Anton,he had his suspicions" Crystal tells me,Anton Carmichael the one guy Gellert can't stand"So is it true about you and Grindelwald?"
"I...yes it is,but please don't tell anyone" I plead
"Don't worry Chaz,I won't tell".

Gellert's P.O.V

I am making my way towards the library to see my girlfriend, when I am ambushed by my friends Albus,Queenie, Jacob and Mark.
"Whatever it is can wait,I'm busy" I say walking past them
"Don't worry,I'm sure your girlfriend Chaz can wait" Albus says.

"Don't go there Dumbledore" I say
"Or what,you're keeping secrets from me. I'm meant to be your best friend" Albus says
"Best friend" I say walking back over to the four"You haven't been any sort of friend since the start of the year."

"And who's fault is that" Albus says"You've been to busy with Chaz,to spend time with me"
"You wanted her to make new friends" I remind him
"And now you're putting a woman before our friendship"

"So you can be happy with your boyfriend Mark,whilst I have to be alone and pestered constantly by all these shallow girls" I say
"You could have at least picked a girlfriend that won't suck the life out of our friendship, by being such a needy,pathetic..." Albus begins.

But before he can finish what he was saying, I grab the front of his uniform and shove him against the wall
"The only needy,pathetic, whiney little shit around here is you Albus Dumbledore" I say angry
"Cant you see what she is doing to you" Albus says,trying to break free of my hold.

"I know what she is doing,helping me to see that there are some better women in this school. Who aren't interested in my popularity or my looks" I say,letting go of Albus and going to walk off again.

"You know Anton was right, all Chaz Jackson is good for is to be used and then thrown away" Albus says,I turn around and make to go for him,but lucky for Albus I am held back by Jacob and Mark with Queenie in front of us
"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK OF CHAZ THAT WAY" I shout angry.

"Gellert don't do it,it is just what he wants" Queenie tells me and I struggle to get free
"Well said Miss Goldstein" A new voice adds,we see Professor Figgason step into the light "Let go of Mr Grindelwald, boys"

Loki's P.O.V

The boys let go of him and I say quietly
"I know you wish to turn this idiot into a fine powder,but he is not worth being expelled over" I tell the angry platinum blonde "I suggest you go and calm your self down Grindelwald and leave the idiot to me" I say.

With a final glare at the Gryffindor,Gellert's walks off
"You three come with me" I say. I know that Chaz would never forgive me,if I let her boyfriend beat the Helheim out of that Dumbledore boy and be expelled for it. Chaz,my mother and sometimes Thor are my only family and I can't lose them.