First encounter.

As Albus went off to the prefects compartment,Chaz headed down to the other end of the train in search of a empty compartment. Eventually finding one at the back of the train,Chaz put her trunk away sat down and taking out a sketch pad and pencil's.

Halfway threw drawing a Thestral,the door to the compartment opened and closed but Chaz did not look up from her work
"Do you ever not draw?" The voice of Albus asks
"Nope" Chaz says,briefly glancing up only to see Albus is not alone but he didn't have one of his normal friends with him.

Only the guy wasn't just anyone he is Gellert Grindelwald, the most popular guy in the school. Which means because he is a very cute boy,Chaz wouldn't be able to talk to him properly. Whilst Albus had Gellert engaged in a conversation, Chaz snook a good look at him.

His platinum blonde hair is standing up right in a cool way,his skin is a pale colour which worked very well on him,he has a strong jaw line and sharp cheek bones,the moustache on his face fitted him perfectly and his eyes,one is a whiteish blue and the other is a beautiful chocolate brown. Its only then that Chaz realized that Gellert is looking at her.

He smiles at her but she looks away quickly feeling her face burn with embarrassment that he caught her staring at him. Albus who noticed that Gellert's attention is else where,looked to see what had his attention
"You know its rude to stare" Albus tells him
"I'm not staring,merely observing" Gellert says,not looking away.

"Go talk to Chaz" Albus says"She's not like all the other girls you know at school,well except for Tina and Queenie of course"
"Maybe at school,she looks busy at the moment" Gellert says,finally looking away from Chaz
"Well OK,she is Chaz Jackson and a Slytherin like you" Albus tells him
"I know that,I have seen her around" Gellert reminds him
"Just get to know her,and who knows you may even like her" Albus tells him.