On the lookout.

A/n mentions of bullying

I knew the moment the whole school found out I am dating Gellert Grindelwald things would get worse for me and they did. Surprisingly the girls I shared my dorm with didn't care,but they where the only ones. I couldn't really go anywhere without getting hate.

Walking to lessons alone,going to the library or in the common room alone that is when it happened. They would talk about me in voices just loud enough so I could hear but no else could. I get pushed into walls, called names and they have tried to hex me but it doesn't work as I am very skilled with my wand.

I've tried to get back at them,but they just turn it on me and I get into big trouble. This has been going on for the last month,I haven't told Gellert or Loki about it its not there problem its mine. I tend to try and not be seen with Gellert often but he doesn't allow it.

Of course when Gellert is with me no one dares to do anything but I know there talking about me and glaring at me as we go past,I can feel it. I now use the many secret passageways just to get around the school.

Which has made things easier for me. Some passageways open out enough to move around better and that is where I tend to do my homework. I've done this all week,I told Gellert that I have detention all week so he doesn't worry.

I'm currently sat in one of the passageways doing my herbology eassay. I managed to get the right books with minimal fuss and came here. It is dark,cold and uncomfortable but it does.

With my wand providing the light I got to work on my essay. Gellert is more than likely busy with his own work,so he won't miss me or so I thought.

Gellert's P.O.V

I ran down a corridor in search of my missing girlfriend, I had just found out that she hasn't had detention all week which means she lied to me,but why Chaz has never lied to me before.

I ran around a corner and sprinted done the next corridor, I hear someone shout for me to not run but I don't care. This is not like Chaz at all,lying to me,not wanting to be seen together. I have a feeling there is something she isn't telling me.

I round the next corner and come across Chaz's cousin
"Professor Figgason,have you seen Chaz?" I ask him
"She is in detention" he tells me
"No she isn't,I spoke to the teacher she doesn't have detention" I tell him
"That's not like Chaz to lie" Loki says

"Have you got anything of her's,clothing perhaps" Loki asks
"Not on me no,why?"I ask confused
" I'm going to sniff her out"Loki tells me,normally I would laugh but not now
"Your a cat though?" I say
"I'm a shapeshifter,I can become any animal I wish" Loki tells me.

He turns into a black cocker spaniel with green eyes
"Hold on I have Chaz's notepad she lent me" I grab the small pad from my pocket and the dog gets the sent,before running off
"Off like a bloody gazelle" I grumble before running after the dog.

Chaz's p.o.v

I had finished my herbology essay and had just started on my charms,when my stomach rumbled. It must be dinner time I think. I won't go until everyone has nearly all gone back to there dorms. I hear a strange noise but ignore it.

I carry on with my work when I hear the noise again but louder and closer,I pick up my wand,stand up and point it towards the sound. I see nothing at first until a black cocker spaniel comes running down the passageway at me
"A dog?" I say out loud, seconds after the dog comes Gellert. Now I do have some explaining to do.