phil..?

Q's POV:

I step out of the shower drying my hair and getting dressed. 'I really need to stretch my wings' I stand there for a moment lost in my thoughts 'I can't tell them they would hate me' a few moments past "I guess I could go out for a fly" I said to myself and that's what I decided to do.

as I'm walking out the front door I hear sap say "baby where are you going?" I say the first thing that comes to mind "I'm going on a walk to... get some fresh air.." darn it Alex why did you pause like that he's not gonna believe you I'm brought out of my head by nick saying "oh alright do you want us to tag along?" he says as he turns toward Karl walking down the stairs. 'what do I do know???' I think for a moment "uhh- no it's fine I was gonna be out for a bit" please believe that plea- I get cut off by Karl saying "okay Q have fun we'll see you when you come back" sapnap nods his head in agreement. "okay love you" they reply by saying it back.

I walk away from the house for a good 15  minutes then I decide to take off. as I'm flying I get tired because let's just say in not use to flying so I land on a village roof. but then I hear someone... "Phil?"

Philza POV:

    I, Wilbur, and Tommy all decided to go for a fly. we flew to a nearby village and we saw someone with beautiful golden yellow wings laying on a roof..... wait... is that..... QUACKITY?!?!?!?!

word count: 279