Punishment

⚠️smut warning⚠️

*time skip*
Sapnaps pov:

Quackitys on all fours with three of Karl's fingers inside of him, of course this is a punishment but I don't want him to hut too bad. 

3rd person pov:

Karl pulls his fingers out and sapnap speaks up "now quackity as you know this is a punishment so what we say goes, got it?" He nod hi head knowing nick would grab his neck. "Use your words" he says holding quackity up by his neck as he expected. "y-yes"

Sapnap moves towards Karl who had already undressed. "He's gonna get both of us at the same time" sapnap whispers in Karl's ear as he grabs Karl's dick "o-okay" sapnap looks back at quackity for a split second and then whispers in Karl's ear Still playing with Karl's dick "maybe if you obey and help me punish our puppy I'll let you ride my cock" he winks making Karl all flustered "I-I would like t-that" he's studded out.

Sapnaps and Karl's dicks are lined up with quackitys entrance "ready pup" Karl says "yess"
They slowly push into quackity and that caused him to moan very loud.

Quackity pov:

Sapnap and Karl start thrusting into me. Believe it or not I'm still surprised by there sizes and the fact that I'm getting absolutely fucked by both on them is very pleasant.

Sapnap and Karl speed up, not too long after I start to feel that funny feeling in my stomach, shakeing from pleasure as I come forgeting to warn them. Sapnap moves his hand to my cock and squeezes it quite hard making me moan and shift in my spot with both of my fiancé's still inside of me thrusting so hard I'm pretty sure there dicks could reach my stomach at this point (rip that quackity aye-)

"Puppy Did you forget this was your punishment, what we say goes and we didn't say to come" sapnap growls in my ear "s-sorry"

Sapnap pov:

Quackity forgot to warn us before he came on the silky red sheets. So as me and Karl shoot our white strings of come deep inside our puppy we don't pull out we continue to Thrust deep and hard inside of him. Making him moan due to the over simulation quackity warns us this time and says that he's close so I put my thumb over his slit adding pressure.  As he moans once again I grab his neck lifting his head up slightly choking him I say "now your gonna be a good pup and watch Karl fuck himself senseless on my cock, okay?" I say in a deep voice, quackity blushes "o-okay"  this time we pull out and Karl falls into quackitys pile of come now being covered in it while mine and Karl's come drips out of quackitys hole.

I lay on my back while Karl lines himself up with my cock and push's himself down painfully due to him claiming he didn't want prep. I help him push down and wait for a moment when I'm all the way inside of him letting him adjust to my size.

Karl starts bouncing up and down slowly making him moan every time he goes down. He starts to speed up so I grab his waist thrusting up into him as he bounces.

Karl's a moaning mess by now going quite fast with my help he stutters out of breath "I-I'm closeee"  he's hot when he's like this bouncing up and down, out of breath, sweating, hair sticking to his forehead, covered in his and quackitys come, and getting absolutely destroyed by my dick. I look over a quackity as he watches in amusement, "come here puppy" he crawls over "suck Karl off baby help him with his release" quackity nods and grabs Karl's dick shoving it deep in his throat as he gags. Moving his head up and down on Karl's dick as I come deep inside Karl pulling out as my come drips out of him. Not to long after Karl comes into quacitys throat making him moan. Quackity lifts his head up and shows me his mouth full of Karl's come before he swallows it and opens his mouth once again to show me he swallowed it all.

Third person pov:

Sapnap cares both Karl and quackity to the bathroom. He sits them in the tub as starts the water. Sapnap leaves the two in the tub as he quickly leaves to change the sheets and put the dirty ones in the washer.

After the sheets are all washed and the beds made sapnap goes into the bath room to see quackity laying on top of karl half asleep. Sapnap chuckles as he bends down in front of the tub to start washing his boys.

Sapnap carried both boys to three bedroom and lays them down. Sapnap cuddles both boys and slowly falls asleep. quackity on his chest and Karl curled up into his side.

Word count: 837

Jesus that took 3 days to write. Sorry for not posting for a while I just don't have any good ideas.
Thanks for reading :]