They Help

⚠️LONG SMUT WARNING⚠️

Quackitys pov:

Of course, of course I'm hard I mean I was think about there ✨S H A F T✨ size (LaNgUaGe) but I really want them inside of me, not just because I'm in heat. I wonder what they f- I'm brought out of my thoughts by someone touching my crotch... WAIT IT WAS KARLOS RUBING AGAINST ME "k-karlos w-what are you d-doing" I let out an unholy noise "I- you're hard and I- I wanted to help" I was shocked karl, KARL F**KING JACOBS WANTS TO HAVE SEGGS (language) WITH ME. I let out more unholy noises and I see sap walking back in the room with LuBe?!?!? Karl gets off of me and I started squirming I'm going to get railed by my two favorite people (you horney mf) "quacks baby it's this alright" sapnap says as he holds up the lube and pointing at karlos who started undressing "mhm" I say excited. Sapnap gets on top of me and starts making out with me and Karl starts kissing and biting my neck leaving none of my neck untouched sap bites my bottom lip make if me gasp. He slides him touge in my mouth exploring every part of my mouth. "AAAHH~" I screamed as karlos found my sensitive spot and starts abusing it. after I'm covered in ✨H I C K Y S✨ and sapnaps done exploring my mouth me and sappy get undressed. HOLY HECK SAPNAPS SHAFT IS HUGE HOW THE F**K IS THAT GOING TO FIT INSIDE OF ME I mean I'm excited but f**k it's huge. Karl's isn't as big as saps but it's definitely big. I start squirming again out of excitement and neediness. "Someones excited" sapnaps says followed by a chuckle "c-can we s-start I-it hurts" I say followed by a whimper "of course we're sorry baby, we're gonna start stretching you alright?" I nod my head. Sapnap covers his fingers in lube while karlos plays with my member. Sap sticks a digit in and starts swirling it around "ahhh~ nick mor- ahh~" I plead sap chuckles "needy are we?" He stick another digit and starts scissoring me and curling his fingers. By now I'm a moaning mess  as Karl stops playing with my member and moves to start kissing me. I  moan as sap adds another finger now having 3 stretching me "AHH~ nick~" a few moments pass I'm craving there members more each second " m-more I ahhh~ want it in" sap chuckles "who's dick (language) do you want first I sit up looking at each of there cocks "k-karlos" they nod there heads in understandment because his was a little smaller. "Get on you hands and knees" Karl says sternly in my ear and of course I do what I was told. As karlos was lubing up his member it starts hurting again and I start whimpering "it's alright baby karlos will be inside of you before you know it" sapnap says to me which makes me want them even more. Karlos finally says "quacks you ready" I go to say yes but all that I cans get out is a small wine. Sapnap chuckles "I think that's a yes karl". Karl nods and starts to slowly insert his cock into quackity. "Aaah~" I screamed but I want him to fu*k me fast and hard and the same with sap. "Can I move?" Karl suddenly asked I tryed to reply but all I could get out was a whine and a small moan. "Is that a yes?" I nod my head and he starts to slowly move but it's not fast enough "f-fas- ahh~ -ter" karlos get the memo and starts to speed up making me moan. A few moments past and Karl's ✨thrusts✨ start to get harder, faster, and sloppier "k-Karl I'm gonna come" Karl nods "come for me baby your doing so good" he praises. Come shoots out of my cock all over the silky black sheets and not to long after Karl comes inside of me. I fall face first on the bed but it still hurt I remembered philza saying that if your in heat and you have multiple mate you must be railed by all of them for your heat to stop early. I sit up and see sap lubing up his dick (at this point I need holy water this man butt is gonna fall off😭✋) "are you ready for me quacks" sapnap asks, I'm still surprised by his length but I reply by a small nod. Sap lines his cock up with my entrance "do you want me to go fast or slow?" Sapnap asks me I managed to say "fast" but with a small whine. Sapnap caught me of Gaurd by him raming into me causing me to moan loudly "I'm gonna fu*k you intill you can't come any more" sapnap growled in my ear making me push my butt closer to Sapnap. After a moment Sapnap pulls almost all the way out of me making me whine but he suddenly rams straight in to my prostate (thank you google for the education😭) cause if me to scream a moan. His thrusts are hard but the faster he goes the more I end up in a pure bliss from the overstimulation. He kept Raming into my prostate causing me to be close to my relise. "Aaah~ n-nick I'm gonna aahh- come" sap starts going harder "come for me baby your doing great" sap says out of breath. I come on the silky black sheets again that were sticky from my previous release (duh) sapnap pulls out of me causing my knees to give out and so I fell into my own come. Sapnap picks me up in my arms "come on baby it's after care time" sap says with a smile I nod in return. 'That was amazing but my arse hurts' I think to myself. Sapnap put me in Karl's lap in the tub while he goes to put the sheets In the washer not to long after he comes and joins us in the bath pulling me in his lap causing me to moan due to his dick colliding with mine. Sapnap chuckled, as Sapnap and Karl clean off themselves they start to clean me off. After we're done we get changed into pajamas me in karlos hoodie and some boxers, Sapnap I'm just boxers, and karlos in grey sweatpants and no shirt. We go into the bedroom and fall asleep in each others arm on the clean sheets under the blankets.

Word count: 1126
Holy honk that was all smut I need holy water now😭