CHAPTER 5 - WINNIE

* Harry's POV *

I haven't been able to get her out of my head. The girl from the theatre.

Winnie.

I walked into the premier dreading the event, dreading the image of my large face projected on the silk screen. I was prepared to sit for hours, bored out of my mind and forced to watch Dear Captain, pretending it's not as painful as watching paint dry. I scanned the theatre, desperate for something to take my mind off the film.

And there she was. Mischief and fire. Sitting pretty, I watched as she copied my movements, slowly searching the rows of seats for something more exciting. Her eyes met mine suddenly, shyly, and as her lips curved up into a smile, I swear my heart stopped.

I could've sat there for hours, watching her from afar. But I needed to see her up close, in the light. I needed to hear her gentle voice. And when I did...

She was perfect.

And I knew better. I knew from her golden hair, the precious gemstones weighing down her fragile collarbone, I knew she was from money; she was dripping with it. I knew she wasn't meant for me. Too good for me, too untouchable.

And I was going to behave. I was going to keep my hands to myself; I swore I wouldn't give in to the temptation. But... then she kissed me. Why did she have to go and kiss me?

I knew then that I'd stop at nothing until she was mine. But how could I possibly hope to own something so wild, something so beautiful?

Winnie.

So... I haven't stopped thinking about her, not for a second since that night.