Skid + Reader + Pump

(Since Skid and Pump are just children, this is a friendship oneshot, indicated by the plus (+) symbol. There's not a lot of oneshots with these two and it makes me kinda sad ;; Reader is a year older than Skid and Pump in this oneshot.)

You were hanging out with your two best friends, Skid and Pump, as you were not too busy with stuff at home. Plus, it had been a while since you've been able to hang out with them. You three were currently sitting on the couch, just finishing up a movie, (movie name). Well, it was one you've seen but you didn't mind watching it again, since it was one of your favorites, and you wanted the boys to see it too! Also they had asked you if they could.

"Wow, Y/n, that was so cool! No wonder you like this movie so much!" You chuckled a bit at Skid's words and nodded, standing up.

"Yeah, it is a good one." You took the movie out of the player (can be DVD or CD) and put it back into the case, then looked at the two boys.

"Well now what, Y/n?" They asked you. You tapped your chin in thought as you walked over to them. You giggled a bit as you thought of an idea.

"Hmm? What's so funny?" Pump asked you, tilting his head slightly.

"Oh, you'll see!" You said as you sat between the two of them once more.

"I've always wondered something."

"And what's that?"

"If you're ticklish!" As soon as you said that, you started attacking Skid with tickles, making the poor boy squeak and laugh, squirming a bit as he tried to escape your ticklish onslaught.

"Pump help me! Plehehese!" The poor boy wasn't sure whether to get involved or not, so he just held his hands up in defense.

"Sorry, Skid, I'm not getting involved."

"Noooo help me!" You just laughed a bit as you kept tickling Skid, looking for his ticklish spots, which didn't take very long, and you heard his laughter just get louder. 

"Y/n, mercy! Please!!"

"Hmm.... okay!" You giggled and pulled your hands away. Skid curled up a bit, giggling a bit from the after feeling. Afterwards, you both looked at Pump, who had slowly backed away from you two.

"Get him!" Skid ran after Pump, with you following behind. It didn't take very long for Skid to catch up to Pump. 

"I've got him, Y/n!"

"Great job, Skid." You giggled as you got closer to them, wiggling your fingers as you did so. Pump squirmed a bit, trying to escape Skid's grasp, but to no avail. He yelped in surprise as you started tickling him and burst into laughter, making you laugh a bit.

"I didn't think you two were this ticklish!"

"We knew, but not that we'd tell you!"

"H-How dare you team up on meheehe?!"

"Well you didn't want to help me so it's only fair!" Skid playfully stuck his tongue out at his friend as you continued your ticklish onslaught.... which only lasted a few more moments as your arms were getting tired. Once you pulled your hands away, Skid let go of Pump. Both of them then looked at you.

"Well that was fun. What do you want to do now..?"

"Let's watch another movie! This time we get to pick!"

"Fair enough. Let's go!" You smiled as the three of you went back to the living room to watch more movies.