BF/Keith x chubby!reader x GF/Scarlett

(Got the idea from a headcanon request from tumblr user melanieacid. Also since I'm terrible with decisions, I'm just coming up with a name for the opponent.)

You were walking with Keith and Scarlett to Keith's next rap battle, a bit excited to hear Keith sing/rap again, which Keith and Scarlett found cute. You smiled a bit as you held their hands, swinging your arms a little bit.

"We're almost there." Scarlett told you with a faint smile on her face. After a few more minutes of walking, you arrived and were now setting everything up.

"Alright, we're all set on our end, Keith." You looked over at the blue haired boy who gave you a thumbs up in return. You and Scarlett were now up on top of the speaker like usual, talking a little bit before Aiden showed up.

"Looks like everyone's here, let's get this going!" You said as you got the music started. Everything was going well at first, you and Scarlett cheering on Keith as you both enjoyed the music. However, that only lasted a few minutes as Aiden became bold.. and started saying things about you, more specifically, about your weight. You've never really been insecure, or cared, about your weight before, but hearing his words made you want to hide yourself, which you attempted as you pulled your knees to your chest. Both Keith and Scarlett were very upset by this.

"Don't listen to him, Y/n, you're none of those things." Scarlett told you as she pulled you into a hug and kissed your cheek. Keith, on the other hand, made the song more intense, fully intending to kick Aiden's ass for what he said about you, nobody says anything bad about you and gets away with it. While this was going on, Scarlett was comforting you, rubbing your back and saying comforting words to help make you feel better. Her words did help a little bit, which you appreciated. Soon, the song had ended and Aiden had the daylights beaten out of him through that last song, and he had enough.

"Look, I'm sorry, okay..?"

"Just get out of here." Scarlett and Keith told him, and he left, leaving the three of you alone. Keith went over to you and signed to you, "are you okay, Y/n?"

"Y..yeah, I'm okay. Scarlett's words helped a little bit."

"Well.. how about we go home, watch movies and cuddle..?" You smiled faintly and nodded before you got up off the speaker, Scarlett following behind you.

"Thanks, you two. You're the best partners I could ever have." You helped them pack everything up before you headed back home for movies and cuddles, and anything else that would help cheer you up.