Skid + reader + Pump

(Another platonic oneshot with the Spooky Month duo! Reader is older than them)

You were just chilling out at home, since you had finished up with school/work/etc. and it was just time for you to do your own thing. You were just watching a movie on the couch with a bowl of (popcorn/ice cream/other snack of choice), and a blanket draped over you. The movie was getting to a good part, until you heard noise coming from outside. Getting a little annoyed, you turned up the volume some. The noise didn't quit, however, it only got louder! You groaned a bit in annoyance and paused the movie, before standing up. You put some sandals/shoes on and walk over to the door. You take a moment to hear what the noise is, it sounds like... your name being called. Why would anyone be calling for you? Curious, you opened the door and stepped outside, closing the door behind you.

"Y/n!!" you heard it again. Your name being called, but now it sounded like... two voices. Well, it was, until you walked down the driveway and to the sidewalk, seeing two familiar faces looking at you once you approached. You recognized these two: Skid and Pump. They were friends of yours! Well, sorta. You see them around the neighborhood a lot, and sometimes you can't help but give them little treats here and there, and you know Skid's mom, which she doesn't mind too much. She's just glad that you're there to keep an eye on them at least.

"Hi Y/n!" they waved a bit as you got even closer.

"Uh, hey guys, what are you two up to..?" You noticed little scrapes, cuts, and bruises forming on them.

"Oh, we were playing around and we... weren't paying attention and we both fell." Pump explained, rubbing the back of his head. 

"I see... Well, uh, would you like to come in and watch a movie with me..? I can get you two bandaged up, and get you home in the morning, since it is getting pretty late." You held your hands out to help them up, which they took.

"Sleepover at Y/n's house!!" They both exclaimed before running to your front door. 

"H.. Hey!" You laughed a bit and ran after them. They waited for you by the door, which you opened once you caught up to them. They walked inside and you followed after them, then closed the door behind you. 

"I'm going to let your parents know where you two are, just wait on the couch, okay?" They nodded and sat on the couch as you walked into another room, giving their parents/guardian a call to let them know they were at your house and you could bring them over in the morning, which they were fine with for the most part. Once you were off the phone, you walked back into the living room, to surprisingly find them still sitting on the couch, just chatting away about whatever, then looked back at you once you walked into the room.

"Alright, let's get you two patched up." The two boys got up and followed you to the bathroom, where you got out bandaids, rubbing alcohol, and cotton balls.

"Will.. will this hurt?" Skid asked you as you opened up the bottle of rubbing alcohol.

"It might, but you're not scared, are you?"

"No, of course not!" He gave you a confident look, which made you chuckle a bit. 

"If you say so, squirt." You pat his head and cleaned up his wounds, placing bandaids on the ones that take longer to heal. He flinched a few times as you did so, but other than that he did great.

"Alright, you're all done. Now, onto you." You looked over at Pump, who had been waiting patiently. You cleaned up his wounds and put bandaids on some, then put everything away once you finished up.

"There we go, you two are ready to go!" 

"Yay! Thank you, Y/N!" They hugged you, or at least tried to, since they were short, they only reached up to your legs. You laughed a bit, looking down at them.

"It's not a problem."

"How are you so good at this, Y/n?" 

"Oh, I have younger siblings that would also get into just about everything, and they got hurt quite a bit, so as their older sibling, I would help them out."

"You're so cool, Y/n."

"Haha, if you say so little dudes. Anyways, how about we go watch a movie now?"

"Yeah!!" They then rushed out of the room and to the living room. You chuckled a bit from how energetic they were, then followed them back to the living room, sitting on the couch with them. You changed the movie you were watching to one that the three of you could watch. 

You had watched movies with them until both boys fell asleep, one leaning against you, the other resting his head on a pillow on the side of the couch. You turned off the movie, and the TV, picked up Skid and Pump, and carried them to the guest bedroom, and tucked them into bed, covering them up with the blankets.

"Sleep well, you two." You smiled a bit and walked out of the room, heading to your room for a goodnight's sleep as well.