Senpai x tired!reader

You've been tired pretty much all day, since you woke up this morning. Several people at school noticed this, including Senpai. However, whenever he would ask you about it, you would just shrug and respond with an "I don't know" but you were actually telling the truth. You had no idea why you were so tired since you slept really well for once.

"Today is running by so slow." you mumbled, staring up at the clock on the wall, just barely paying attention to what your teacher was talking about at this point. You had fallen asleep several times in class already, but Senpai kept waking you up so you wouldn't get into any trouble. Now you were just trying to stay awake long enough for this class to be over with for the day and you can go home and nap. Besides, you knew if you asked nicely enough, one of your friends, or even your boyfriend, Senpai, could let you borrow their notes for you to write in your own notebook.

You were brought out of your thoughts by the sound of the school bell ringing. You got up and grabbed your things before you went over to Senpai, who looked over at you as you approached. You waited for him to get his stuff before you grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the classroom.

"Where are we going, Y/n?"

"Back to my house."

"Let me guess... You want to borrow my notes again?"

"Well that, and I want cuddles... and a nap." Senpai laughed a bit in response, making you pout a bit.

"Alright, fine, love."

"yay" You smiled faintly as the two of you kept walking back to your house.

...Which didn't take too long, since you only lived about ten to fifteen minutes away from the school. You grabbed your house key from your pocket and unlocked the door before walking inside, Senpai following you inside and closing the door behind him. You walked to your room, setting your stuff down by the bed. Senpai had set his stuff down right beside the door, before sitting beside you on the bed. Before he could say anything, you pulled the strawberry blonde male into a hug before you pulled him down to lie beside you.

"Y/n.."

"Cuddles first, notes later. Besides, we have the whole weekend now! We can focus on that after I get some sleep." Senpai chuckled a bit and shook his head.

"Alright, fine. A nap, then notes.. after that is up to you, love."

"Sounds good." You mumbled, yawning a bit as you closed your eyes. Senpai kissed your forehead softly before closing his eyes as well, holding you close to him.

"Sleep well, Y/n." Was all that you heard before you fell asleep.