Valerie ❤

Hi, I'm Valerie Vause, I'm 28 and I'm the proud owner of ReVause and ReVause Private Hospital

 owner of ReVause and ReVause Private Hospital.

I was born in Trinidad but lived in an orphanage in California for as long as I could remember
I attended Dark Knight High School, a predominantly white school, where I met my best friend, Melodie. Although we are polar opposites, we balance each other out.
My favourite teacher, my history teacher, Ms Warren took a liking to me, so much so, she decided to adopt me.
I graduated, as valedictorian and got a scholarship.

People say I'm stone cold and standoffish, but that's only because they haven't gotten the chance to know me, but it's better that way, I need to secure the bag, I don't need distractions. I already have my mother and bestie.

~
While I was in college, I worked as an escort for the rich and famous. I never did any sexual favours; all I did was attend events with them or spend time with them when they're lonely. I loved my job, not to mention the pretty paychecks, but I wanted more for myself; something to call my own.

One of my ex-clients died. He was rich and old with no wife and no kids. I was his only companion. In his will, he left an enormous amount of money to me. At the time, I'd never seen so many commas and zeros before in my life. I was basically set for life, but I wanted more.

I started a business and now I'm an inch away from being a billionaire.

A year after ReVause opened and it became popular, I started thinking about expanding, so I had a private meeting with another business owner for advice.

He gave me advice and did it for free, but he still wanted a little something in return, if you know what I mean.

He raped me.

I went to the police about it and I later went to court, but nothing happens. He was still a free man. Yes, I have a restraining order, but that was not enough, I wanted more.

I call some of my private connections.

Next thing you know, his house had burned down from an "accidental" fire and his private hospital is now mine, ReVause Private hospital. If he gets to be a free man, he can be a free, homeless man.

(A/N) Don't forget to Vote