Gut feeling

A week later...

By now our routine has returned to normal

Valerie does her work, I come in to distract her, she tries to resist, but eventually gives in. One thing that is strange, is I constantly feel as though I am being watched.

 It's probably nothing

"Shh! Someone might hear us" she whispered. She's trying to ruin the mood but, it's not working. I still want her, right here, right now. I pushed her against our desk as I leaned forward to kiss her.

"Lorenzo, people will hear"

"You're the boss, what are they doing to do?" why is she trying to resist? I pulled at the top button on her shirt. I bit her lip and she moaned.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and brought me closer. She moved up on the desk, making her skirt lifted a little. She looked up at me, through her eyelashes and bit her lip. While making eye contact, I pulled down her underwear; down to her heels. I put my thumb on her clit and started massaging it.

"FU-" he put his hand over my mouth to stop me from yelling

"FU-" he put his hand over my mouth to stop me from yelling. How am I supposed to do that with his hand up my skirt? I should have worn a longer skirt.

He pushed his index and middle finger inside of me, with his thumb still on my clit.

He started to go faster. I couldn't take it anymore.

I tried to move away, but he wouldn't budge. The please is unbearable. I threw my head back as I came. He turned me around and lifted my skirt more.

"Open your legs" he whispered. 

Mindlessly, I obeyed. 

I hated myself for this, I wish he wasn't so perfect, so I could resist the temptation, but I was dickmatized. I couldn't help it.

My people will never be free, from the shackles of the white man.

He eased into me. I feel so full.

"We only have 5 minutes, so we have to hurry" I reminded. He grabbed onto my hips and went to work.

As this man breaks my back out, I feel like I'm being watched. Not by Lorenzo's dominating stare, but by someone else.

I'm probably being paranoid, but you must always trust your gut feeling.