Pizza and flowers

I took a step towards the door and wrapped my robe around my body, to hide the very revealing, thin fabric

I took a step towards the door and wrapped my robe around my body, to hide the very revealing, thin fabric. Whoever is at this door, better be coming with something good, because they potentially ruined my night.

I opened the door, revealing a smiling Mario, holding a colourful bouquet of flowers and a large pizza.

"I wanted to properly apologise for the inconvenience, with the whole room situation," he handed me the flowers and pizza. Funny, I'm actually glad I get to share a room with Zo, especially if he'll be tonguing me down like -

"Mario. Thank you so much. You didn't have to"

"No, no, no, I wanted to" 

Mario is such a sweetheart.

I see right through him. I am standing here watching him, watch her. I see the way he's looking at her. The way his eyes survey her body with desire, I don't blame him. I don't think she sees it, but I do and I don't like it.

I'm pissed off; all that could have been mine right now, but Mario had to bring her pizza and flowers to apologise. 

" Oh hey, Mario" I submerged from around the corner, shirtless, to interrupt their little conversation. His eyes widened, as he took in my state. I know what he's thinking.

"Oh, Mr Valentine, I didn't see you there '' I took the pizza and flowers from Val and placed them on the kitchen counter.

"Thanks for the pizza!"

"No problem" his smile faltered as I took a bite of the pizza.

"It's getting kind of late, see you in the morning Mario." he gave her a quick smile and a wave before she closed the door.

She took off her robe and flung it on the floor. She walked towards me with a cute little smirk on her face. She gently placed her hands on my chest and moved them upward, to my neck. "Bring the pizza on the bed so we could eat and watch the movie" she released my neck and left.

She didn't have to tell me twice, although I would have preferred if we got back to what we were doing before.