Barbie the Bentley

I'm just trying to teach Lorenzo a little lesson, I promise I'm not trying to get with Valerie

I'm just trying to teach Lorenzo a little lesson, I promise I'm not trying to get with Valerie. I do enjoy her company, but my friend likes her, I can't do that to him. I only see her as a friend, and I'm sure the feeling is mutual. Lorenzo needs to shoot his shot before the game ends and it's too late.

~~

"Lorenzo, what am I doing this morning" Ms Vause is ready for action

"Today, you're supposed to visit your private hospital."

"You're coming with me, okay get your shit and meet me by my car in five minutes."

~5 minutes later...~

I'm standing in front of a pink Bentley. How did I not realize, that pink might be her favourite colour? Her car is fucking pink. I mentally faced palm myself.

I saw Ms Vause approaching, she took off her heels, now wearing flats. She is so tiny compared to me, it was kinda funny.

I opened her door for her and she climbed in.

"Thank you Val" she called me Val as in short for Valentine, it was too cute. The same warm feeling from earlier returned. I got in in the car, ignoring the feeling.

As we drove, something about the scenery was familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

~~

I sat in my seat admiring the beautiful interior of the car, the cream leather seats with the pink details. It matched her vibe, classy.

"Her name is Barbie" I guess she saw me looking.

"You named your car Barbie?" I said with disgust. She let out a hearty laughed. Her laugh is so sexy and it's contagious. I want to hear it all the time.

"She's pink and pretty," that smile was to die for.

"That doesn't mean you have to name her Barbie" she playfully side-eyed me.

"Okay, so what did you name your car, since you're the car naming expert"

"Her name is Percy" she looked at me, then suddenly burst into a fit of laughter.

We continued talking like old friends, who hadn't seen each other in a while. I was enjoying her company, I almost forgot about last week's incident.

She probably already forgot about it.

~