Chapter 1 - She's hot!

A/N - Ur outfit is above but u can change it if u want. x

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — 
**Ur in the car with ur mom listening to (your fav singer) on ur headphones**

— — — — — — — — — — — — — —  **Ur in the car with ur mom listening to (your fav singer) on ur headphones**

Your POV:
I look towards my mom to see she is about to cry. I gently place my hand on her shoulder as the car suddenly begins to slow. We get out and realise our engine broke down so we walk to the nearest house. Eventually, i decide to go back to the car.

My mom keeps knocking and then someone finally opens the door. I get out the car and walk towards the large house. A tall boy with light brown hair and green eyes is standing in the doorway, soon to be joined by two other boys, one short with dark brown hair and green eyes and one taller boy with dirty blonde hair and green eyes.

The three boys don't seem to see me as they are checking out my mom so i decide to say, "Take a picture, It'll last longer."

They all look at me shocked. I immediately say, "Hi I'm Y/N and this is my mom Bailey Hills. Now our car broke down and we were wondering if u could help fix it?"

Just as one of them was about to say something it starts chucking it down with rain and the boys let us in. They start going on about my mom being some sort of nanny and then asking what they should call her. They then start asking why their nanny brought her daughter as mom keeps trying to explain that we need help with the car.

About 5 minutes later, the door bursts open and two people, a man and a woman, enter the house. They stare at me and my mom in confusion and i open my mouth to explain but then one of the boys start saying that my mom's their new nanny again.

A loud thunder sound is heard as the tornado siren begins to go off. The man yells pointing to a door which i assume is their bunker, "Come on kids, ya'll know the drill!"

One of the boys grabs my hand and pulls me down the stairs when my mom starts asking if she can go down. She hears thunder and starts running down the stairs to join everyone else.

The bunker is actually quite large, enough to fit around 15 people inside. I sit on a bench and watch as the siblings begin to introduce themselves to me, "Tuck." "Brody." "Dylan." "Cassidy." "Chloe"
The glass on a window is suddenly shattered and the three boys run towards it and grab a blanket and a stapler to cover the hole.

They all run back and sit next to me.

Brody's POV:
**Thinks** 'She's hot'

A/N - Comment who u want to end up with!! Also thanks so much if ur reading this!! Can we try get to 5 votes?
cya! x 😄🖤

Word count - 479