Chapter 10 - What Are You Doing?

"You two-" Brody starts.
"What are you doing?" Bailey interrupts, sounding very annoyed.

Damn. We all share glances and stares at the floor. No one speaks a word.
"Well? How long have you two been... you know.." Bailey asked.
"Umm a few days after Y/N got here.." Dylan says. "Please don't tell Dad!"

"I won't but you're gonna have to." Bailey says.
"Fine!" Dylan replies.

A knock is heard on the door. "Who knocks on doors at 10:30am on a Sunday?" I ask.

My mom opens the door as both our mouths drop.

"Boone?" She says.

"Hey Bailey! Um my friend said they saw you so I asked some neighbours and they said you were staying here with Y/N!" Boone replies.

"Hey dad.." I say.
I sense Dylan walk up to me from behind as my dad hugs me. I just stand there and let him hug me for a few seconds. He pulls away as Dylan puts his arms around me and rests his head on my shoulder.

"What do you want?" Bailey asks.
"I want to see you and my beautiful daughter!" Boone replies.

I hear Dylan say quietly, "I know she's beautiful." I smile.

"Come to the club tonight at 8!" Boone says, walking off.

"Well that was awkward.." Tuck states.

"So that was your dad?" Dylan asks.
"Yeah." I say, turning around to face him.

"Okay if you two are gonna go all lovey-dovey again take it to your bedrooms please!" Brody says.

Dylan and I go upstairs to (u choose). 😏

**skip to 8pm**

*You're wearing one of these dresses*

**comment which you choose!!**

I walk down the stairs wearing my dress and see Dylan wearing a black suit. His eyes widen as he lets out a small gasp. "Wow.." He says. "You look.. amazing.. beautiful.."

"Thanks.." I say.

When we arrive I see my dad waiting by the entrance. He walks over to my mom and quickly glances towards me.

"Woah, woah, woah! What are you wearing!?" Boone asks.

"Umm a dress?" I ask, confused.
"You're 12 you can't wear that!" He adds.
"No I'm actually 14 but you know close." I say as I storm off to the nearby field. I sit down near a pond and watch the fish move around the crystal clear water.

I smile as I hear footsteps from behind. I turn my head to see Dylan approaching. He sits down next to me as we admire the beautiful sunset.

"I'm sorry about your dad." He says.
"It's okay, I guess I just expected him to actually know my age you know?" I say.
"Yeah I know." He replies.

We go back to the club and listen to my mom sing some songs.

When we arrive home we all go straight to bed as it is really late.

**The next morning**

As I wake up I get dressed and go downstairs to see everyone awake.

"What's wrong?" I ask as everyone looks upset.

"Dylan left the latch open on Spirit's cage." Cassidy said.

"And now she's sick." Chloe added.
"Look I'm sorry okay? I thought I closed it!" Dylan replied, sounding really upset.

"Come on guys lets go see if she's okay!" Beau says.

We all follow him to see Spirit lying on the floor as if she's in pain.

"This is all your fault Dylan!" Cassidy cries.
"Hey leave him alone he already feels bad enough!" Tuck says.
"You said you'd always triple check the latch after what happened to Rosie!" Cassidy added. "And you should feel bad!"

A/N - Hi guys!! Thx so much for all the views and votes!! x
Byeee 🖤😃