Chapter 4 - What just happened?

I wake up the next morning at almost 10am. I change into some of the new clothes I got yesterday and head downstairs to see that no one is awake so I decided to make some breakfast.

I made pancakes (or something else if u don't like pancakes) covered in (what u like on pancakes). I also left tonnes of the mixture so I could make more later when everyone was awake. 

The pancakes weren't as good as my mom's were, but when you're hungry your hungry ya know. I go outside to sit on the grass and look at the beautiful view.

**This is the house**

**This is what the area around ya looks like**

It was a warm day so I didn't need a jacket. I lay on the cool grass and looked up and the clear blue sky. I was soon interrupted by Dylan who, once again, was awake early.

"Hey." He said. "Beautiful day ain't it!"

I nodded my head. "Yea. I made pancakes if ya want some?"

He quickly grabbed my hand and dragged me to the kitchen, clearly eager for breakfast. I decide to ask, "Was it you who pulled me down to the bunker the other day?" He nods with a small smile.

"Well thanks." I say and we both awkwardly stare at each other for a few minutes.

He breaks the awkward silence. "Hey so umm, ya need any help with the pancakes?"

"Sure if ya want to!" I exclaim.

He helps me make the pancakes but we both end up covered in flour as we accidentally knocked the bag over. We both laugh and begin adding more flour to each other. We suddenly freeze while my hand is on his chest and his hand is on my shoulder.

I see him glance down at my lips for a brief second and then back to my eyes. (**Btw both of you are 14 incase you wanted to know**)

We both lean in and we just kiss for a few seconds. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer. I wrap my arms around his neck...

"What-"
"The-"
"Hell-"
Said three different voices. I quickly push Dylan off me and see Cassidy, Chloe and Brody standing on the stairs with their mouths dropped.

A few seconds later Tuck comes down to see the three siblings shocked. "Did I miss something or-"
I quickly cut him off by saying. "Breakfast is ready!"

I grab some plates and pile a few pancakes on top of each of them.

Everyone eats breakfast in silence, well apart from Tuck who keeps asking what happened. Cassidy then says, "Basically, Y/N and Dylan were making out in the middle of the kitchen-"

I quickly add, "We weren't making out! Just kissing okay?"
Tuck finally says, "Wow Dylan! Well done! First kiss bro! Not the most romantic place or time but nevermind." He fist bumps Dylan who looks so embarrassed. When he looks up I mouth him a sorry. He mouths, 'Its okay,' back.

A/N - Hey guys!! Some ppl said they wanted something to happen between Y/N and Dylan but they're only 14 so not much can rlly happen. I hope you guys like it and tysm for 200 reads!! Ahh i didn't think it would get 10 reads! Thank you guys sooo much!!
byee x 😄🖤

Word count - 511