Intro

Hey welcome to my story. This is the my first fan fic that I am writing and posting. I love to write but I never actually had the courage to post it.

This is a dark Niall fan fic, not dark like he's in the mafia or a gang or anything that big but it's more of a mentally dark fic. 

Let me just give you a few facts of the characters before we start.

Vada Styles- 

-21 years old                                                                        

-Hairdresser                                                                       

-Dark brown eyes

-light brown straight hair with blonde ends

-zodiac is a cancer

Harry Styles-

-Vada's older brother 

-24 years old

Louis Tomlinson- 

-26 years old

-Zayn's adopted brother (we will.get into that later)

Zayn Malik-

-25 years old

Niall Horan-

-turning 25

-Best friends with Zayn and Louis

Liam Payne-

-Harry and Vada's cousin

-Dead (you will see what I mean)

This is how I imagine the boys feel free to imagine them however you would like

This is how I imagine the boys feel free to imagine them however you would like. I will not include a picture of how I picture Vada because I think it's best if you imagine her how you see fit, but the hair and eyes are important so please try to keep that when you picture her.

Just as a disclaimer nothing in this book is not accurate about the boys this is all simply fictional about them as means of entertainment. 

Also this in NOT a happy story just as a warning there are many triggering events and I will put it at the beginning of the first chapter that mentions and again if it is severe in another chapter. I will not put in at top of every chapter because I feel as if that will spoil some of the chapters and plus life  doesn't always have a TW. 

Also this story will feature some ships such as Larry and Ziam only for interesting plot purposes. There will be no smut of Larry or Ziam it's just to tie everything in.

I will try to include a song that I feel like fits the vibe of the chapter or goes along in some way. Feel free to listen if you would like.

I will try to update as much as I can this is sorta like a summer project for me. If you would like to share any tips to improve my writing or anything that would be great or if not thsts great too! Enjoy

Thank you so much All the love - Sophie <3